Any1 got deaf joke?

There was a man who was touring old Spain for vacation. He came to this antique store and decided to check it out. While looking around, he saw a violin with a cheap tag. He asked the shopkeeper about it and was told that it has an ability to make all living things sleep when it is played. The man looked at the shopkeeper thinking that it's not true considering the fact that it's cheap. He went ahead and purchased the violin. He headed outside and began playing. Suddenly, people around him begain to sleep. He thought this was odd so he stopped and went elsewhere. He played his violin again and more people began to fall asleep. He even noticed that dogs and cats were falling asleep too. He decided to try it one more time so he walked elsewhere and tried again. He still got the same results. This got him excited. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a poster advertising a bullfighting competition. They were offering a huge cash award to anyone who could stop a bull during a bullfight. He decided to go for it... using his violin. Now, he's in the stadium... with his violin in hand. Suddenly, the bull started approaching him. He calmly began playing his violin. The bull kept running. He begin playing his violin faster. The bull kept approaching closer. He got a bit nervous and begain playing faster and faster as the bull approached closer. At the last minute, he was playing really fast... but that did not stop the bull and the bull attacked. He lost. He got upset about the violin so he dropped it and jumped on it out of anger. Moments later, the owner of the bull approached this man and said, "Sir, sorry about your violin! Umm... the bull is deaf."

There's this deaf couple who recently got married and headed out for their honeymoon. They stayed at this hotel during their honeymoon. While in their room, they had hours of fun. Later during the evening, the husband realized that he had left something in the car so he decided to go to the car to get it. He left the room, headed downstairs, and then headed for his car. After getting what he left in the car, he headed back to his room. Suddenly, he realized that he didn't remember which room he lived in. After a few moments, he headed back outside to his car and did one thing that came to mind. He began honking his horn loudly for a few moments. Suddenly, all the lights on the hotel went on as people were waking up from the sound of the horn. However, one light did not go on. "Bingo!" the man thought, "That's my room!"

VamPyroX said:
There's this deaf couple who recently got married and headed out for their honeymoon. They stayed at this hotel during their honeymoon. While in their room, they had hours of fun. Later during the evening, the husband realized that he had left something in the car so he decided to go to the car to get it. He left the room, headed downstairs, and then headed for his car. After getting what he left in the car, he headed back to his room. Suddenly, he realized that he didn't remember which room he lived in. After a few moments, he headed back outside to his car and did one thing that came to mind. He began honking his horn loudly for a few moments. Suddenly, all the lights on the hotel went on as people were waking up from the sound of the horn. However, one light did not go on. "Bingo!" the man thought, "That's my room!"
LOL yeah i remmy this joke only its a little different...instead of honking the horn, he screamed bloody murder and all the lights came on and the people looked out the window except one and he knew that is his room haha.

There was this deaf man who was driving home from work. As he arrived to his neighborhood, he noticed that people were waving at him as he drove by. All the way through his neighborhood, every single person was waving at him. When he finally got home, he got out of the car to see his wife standing at the door waiting for him. "Honey, you're not gonna believe this! Everyone is really friendly today! They waved at me the whole time I drove through the neighborhood!" said the deaf man. The wife replied, 'No, your horn's stuck."

This one is true, ahem...
This deaf dude was flying on a United Airlines flight, and when the airline attendants dispensed the drinks and snacks, he signed Thank you to one of them.
She came back to him after a while and said that he could have what was left over, another drink. He signed Thank you.
When the plane landed and he was at the plane's exit, she came to him and said, "You have been blowing kisses at me for hours now, What do you intend to do about it?"
:69:

Beowulf said:
This one is true, ahem...
This deaf dude was flying on a United Airlines flight, and when the airline attendants dispensed the drinks and snacks, he signed Thank you to one of them.
She came back to him after a while and said that he could have what was left over, another drink. He signed Thank you.
When the plane landed and he was at the plane's exit, she came to him and said, "You have been blowing kisses at me for hours now, What do you intend to do about it?"
:69:
OMG! how embarrassing! lol its funny though....maybe he would be better off if he just write instead signing just in case of confusion..haha.

Here's a old joke that I remember someone signing in sign language, maybe a lot of you know about that joke...so here it goes

One day, a guy came to the forest and wanted to start chopping down the tree, he's been chopping for a while....then he started yelling timber, but the tree wouldn't fall, it would stay there....and he yelled timber, once again...still wouldn't fall. So he said hmmm, oh I got a idea...and went to school and learn some sign language, and went back and tap on the tree's bark, and signed "T I M B E R" and finally the tree fell to the ground, it was a deaf tree.

I laughed and I thought it was funny it was puzzling at first til I understood what they meant. :)

There’s a very old joke that is frequently brought up in academic discussions of Deaf humor. It goes something like this: a Deaf giant is walking through a village of little people, destroying everything in his path. The townspeople are frantically running everywhere, trying to escape being crushed by the giant. Suddenly the giant sees a beautiful blonde girl running down one the streets and scoops her up in his hand. He looks at the terrified girl in his hand and immediately falls in love with her. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life," the giant says. "I think we should MARRY". When he makes the sign for MARRY, the girl is crushed to death. The giant looks sadly at the dead girl in his hand and wistfully remarks "I guess oralism really is better".

Last edited:
Levonian said:
There’s a very old joke that is frequently brought up in academic discussions of Deaf humor. It goes something like this: a Deaf giant is walking through a village of little people, destroying everything in his path. The townspeople are frantically running everywhere, trying to escape being crushed by the giant. Suddenly the giant sees a beautiful blonde girl running down one the streets and scoops her up in his hand. He looks at the terrified girl in his hand and immediately falls in love with her. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life," the giant says. "I think we should MARRY". When he makes the sign for MARRY, the girl is crushed to death. The giant looks sadly at the dead girl in his hand and wistfully remarks "I guess oralism really is better".
Aww OUCH! That gotta hurt, but hey, it's funny!! :lol:

Back