Any beer drinkers out there?

Then try taste blackberry (not pager) fruit, and drink that beer, and do the comparision. :cool:

hmm, I better to drink blackberry (not pager) then compare with Leiuken Sunset...

True or False?

There was a time when I drank beer because it was required in order to pass a course in college. ;)

I don't drink that often. Its rare for me to get a chance to kick back and to drink.

But, when I do, I like to drink Smirnoff's Wild Grape Twist. Corona w/ the salt and lime also comes in play as well.

I don't drink that often. Its rare for me to get a chance to kick back and to drink.

But, when I do, I like to drink Smirnoff's Wild Grape Twist. Corona w/ the salt and lime also comes in play as well.

Do ya get your drinks from AppleBeer? *ducks*

As for me I don't drink beers.

Do ya get your drinks from AppleBeer? *ducks*

As for me I don't drink beers.

HaHa, You had to say "Applebeers" eh? :P Just because I said applebeer when I was drunk one night and now you're not forgetting this! haha.

HaHa, You had to say "Applebeers" eh? :P Just because I said applebeer when I was drunk one night and now you're not forgetting this! haha.

LOL Jolie, nope never will forget this on that night. LOL But psst ya can set up new restaurant called Applebeers. hah hah

A little education here. Guiness is a stout, not a beer. There is a difference. Many of the beers listed prior are made with cereal grains. Get a good German made brew on tap and see what a difference it makes to use only barley malt, water, and hops. Its the law in Germany. Always remember, life is too short to drink cheap beer. :)

A little education here. Guiness is a stout, not a beer. There is a difference. Many of the beers listed prior are made with cereal grains. Get a good German made brew on tap and see what a difference it makes to use only barley malt, water, and hops. Its the law in Germany. Always remember, life is too short to drink cheap beer. :)

My hubby will most definitely agree with u on that one! :)

I'm not really a drinker, and I haven't tasted many beers. Crown my favorite so far, but I still prefer vodka. :)

My family and I lived in Germany for three years before returning to America. I have to agree - there's nothing like German-made brew on tap. Never mind I was only four years old! I never forgot the good taste.

My parents still don't know. Shhhhh. :naughty:

beer-snob-hdr.jpg

i really like sierra nevada pale ale....probably my favorite....

Back