Any beer drinkers out there?

I like Samual Adams, Red Hook, and Coors beers.

I don't drink when I did it was Foster's.

Gunniess, Shiner (made only in Texas), Budweiser, Mike's Hard Lemonade, and some German beers, I can't remember the name of the German beer that I drank but it was good. But Gunniess is my most favorite beer.

Gunniess, Shiner (made only in Texas), Budweiser, Mike's Hard Lemonade, and some German beers, I can't remember the name of the German beer that I drank but it was good. But Gunniess is my most favorite beer.

OHHHHHH forgot about SHINER BOCH oh how nice it is indeed.

I'm strange, everyone says it... I am the only person who I know that likes their beer WARM. Yes, I leave it sit and "skunk" as we call it before I can drink it. Something about it being cold upsets my stomach. :cheers:

Coors Lite!!! Never liked any dark beer or wine, except Asti is alright. I also like Pennsylvania Dutch egg nog that has rum, whiskey in it. And cheesecake shots. And Mailbu Coconut with cranberry/pineapple and orange juices.

Am I the only person who drink Gordon Beirch? I really love that beer. Germany Beer FTW!

:cheers: I like Michelob Ultra.. It is a weaker tasting beer...at least it doesn't taste like #$%%.

Back