Votes: 2 5.0%
  • McAfee

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (please post it)

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters

ideafspy

Reaction score
Which do you think that best anti virus useful for the machine be protect.. In addition.. the computer should have condom on their plug to out-put, eh?:crazy:

Personally.. I like PC CILLIN, I have them for uhh .. let me count... 8 years.. gee I am getting old for PC CILLIN. I tried Norton.. and total dislike it. My anti virus will detection the Norton because they use too much memory and scanning too slow. PLUS, they are not protect about the message pop up all the time (if you know what i mean.. if you are not sure.. please ask me. I am start fishing the Message Box pop up. Will show ya. Tell me how they people do that.)

Virex by Apple and Network Associate

For dot-mac member only. :wave: So far, I never get any warn or found dirty in Mac. Tsk...

When I used own PC, I don't use any Anti Virus because I don't give the damn with these programs. They don't help n' save Windows. Because I always format once month to keep HDD clean and running smooth. :D

When I try on my friend's computer who have Anti-Virus, it's sure an annoying to see lot of warning. I don't know if he/she would take such like that. It's totally waste time.

Last edited:
I use the freeware AVG from Grisoft. I used to use Norton's and it shit me to tears. Annoyed the crap out of me...and I tried McAfee -- crappy one as well. Kept on freezing and crashing my computer. AVG hasn't given me any problems at all. Have used it for nearly 2 years now.

Oh yeah...I also tried VET (another anti-virus proggie), but it was sorta confusing. :P So I stuck with AVG.

Goldie

Last edited:
does anyone know a good antivirus? If so, please post it here what you have, where you got it from, download from internet or? all the infos please thanks!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
does anyone know a good antivirus? If so, please post it here what you have, where you got it from, download from internet or? all the infos please thanks!

Are you on the Win PC? if so, then download at www.grisoft.com for FREE AVG virus scanner.

Originally posted by DBPowerWCRulez
Are you on the Win PC? if so, then download at www.grisoft.com for FREE AVG virus scanner.
I'm on Windows XP and I was told that grisoft couldn't catch a virus... perhap I'm wrong...

AVG, oftenly it pick up viruses that Norton doesnt ;) beware of Norton it's fucking crap

I am not a big fan of Anti-Virus programs, but I chose Grisoft Anti-Virus (AVG) until recently I found another free one earlier this week that seems to beat AVG and other Anti-Virus programs. I am currently giving it a test and make decision whether to use/ and recommend it to anyone. It is avast! antivirus - I suspect that avast! helps to block spams, but I am not too sure about this.

Virus or not virus on JAVA?

A few days ago, I read a forum and I cannot remember what was the name of the website. I was surprised to read that JAVA could infect your computer with a virus program in it - even it is not for an e-mail application. I cannot imagine that some hackers found another way around it. I really hope that this information is false.
:werd:

I checked Spysweeper's website. This company came from Norway. The company's website does not tell us an address or a telephone number. This is probably a scam and it looks too good to tell you the truth about the software.

This company is supposed to tell us about its background no matter what if it is free stuff. It looks that it already got all of your information on your computer since you got the free download files, and even you may not aware of this problem.

FBI stated that there are least 80 percent of scam on the internet. For instance, someone made a fake eBay website that looked real. I assume that you already heard of this one about a month ago (I do not follow the news of what happens). Isn't that pretty scary?

I have McAfree Virus Scanner..It works better than Norton.. Cuz I had a Norton Virus Scanner and after it expired I went to buy a new one but I switched to McAfree and Found out I already had 5 Virus in my computer after Norton.. Its like Does Norton really works?

Wow. That makes a big different! I was thinking of getting a VirusBarrier.

Is McAfree Virus Scanner free to update info or file for new anti-virus?

webexplorer said:
Wow. That makes a big different! I was thinking of getting a VirusBarrier.

Is McAfree Virus Scanner free to update info or file for new anti-virus?

I do not know about that AOL Told me it was free on line but I tried to download but it booted me off the computer so I went to Com USA and brought a Anti-virus Disk with Email and Computer protection... it is awesome I also have Norton 2004 Firewall that program is very good cuz it located the Hackers who is trying to temper with my system..

Back