Anti-Adoption?

Huh? Me?? What I said??

No, she didn't reffer to you, she reffering to Webexplorer's post above her post. ;)

Ok.. I almost offended..

I knew somebody else told me about her 5th or 4th great grandmother who was raped by a several solders during a war time. It would be easy for her to have a legal abortion but she never have a chance to.. Her son grew up in an amazing design builder, had his wonderful family, and his living descendant is doing all right like a normal life.

But a mother is more important than a future descendant? Hmm, let me see..

If there is a legal abortion, then her son will be not here and his 477 people in his descendant will NOT here either. It will effect many non-relation people a lot if it's not for her son's life. Several of my friends will not here, too..

Also.. as for my good friend who is a child of rapist -- if she is aborted and.. Puyo will be different a lot and may be only remember me a little. My best friend may be either in a rot life or to kill herself if it's not for me, because stupid bullies treated her awfully. One big question, who will save me from falling off the deep downhill? :ugh3:

Don't you understand? Abortion destroys future descendants because of any reason (not only rape action). No, wait.. Oh yeah, those children of rapists are not concern you. I guess it's their (children) faults for rape actions, definitely, I will be damned. :) So, never mind what I said..

Yupp agree with you! If you are not here, I will be VERY alone during my kindergation. It's just that bring a new life to the world is very important for everyone's experiences.

what a load of horse crap!
If the bastard hadn't raped her in the first place, it wouldn't even be an issue. This is exactly why I am in favor of castration for rapists.

If the bastard hadn't raped her in the first place, it wouldn't even be an issue. This is exactly why I am in favor of castration for rapists.

Well sorry, I have to respectively disagree. I see castration for rapist just like chopping the hands off a theif. We have no right to fix people's body for their mistake, but we have right to put them in prison if they do the wrong things. There is varies of sentences for the rapist, some 5 years, some 10 years, even 20 years, depends on their situation.

One of my friend was almost put in jail for 5 years just for breaking the window at bar. Yupp, 5, FIVE, YEARS, in prison for only break the window.

That is why the prison is good because we can't trust people wandering around doing wrong things, we have to lock them in a room because we can't trust them. They have to stay in the jail, nothing to do there, staying there every nights and days for many years. It's like a cost of their lifetime.

Also my anut's ex-husband raped her with the bat right front of her twin babies and her ex-husband have been in jail for that still today for over 20 years already. If we just simple castratize that guy, that guy probably come back to my anut and beating her up again because he might be mad that his penis is gone, or probably wandering around doing wrong things. It is better to just lock them in prison.

Well sorry, I have to respectively disagree. I see castration for rapist just like chopping the hands off a theif. We have no right to fix people's body for their mistake, but we have right to put them in prison if they do the wrong things. There is varies of sentences for the rapist, some 5 years, some 10 years, even 20 years, depends on their situation.

One of my friend was almost put in jail for 5 years just for breaking the window at bar. Yupp, 5, FIVE, YEARS, in prison for only break the window.

That is why the prison is good because we can't trust people wandering around doing wrong things, we have to lock them in a room because we can't trust them. They have to stay in the jail, nothing to do there, staying there every nights and days for many years. It's like a cost of their lifetime.

Also my anut's ex-husband raped her with the bat right front of her twin babies and her ex-husband have been in jail for that still today for over 20 years already. If we just simple castratize that guy, that guy probably come back to my anut and beating her up again because he might be mad that his penis is gone, or probably wandering around doing wrong things. It is better to just lock them in prison.

I forgot to add more story, that rapist who raped my anut, is a father to my three cousins, one of my cousin was from him raping my anut. If my cousin was abort and not here today, I have no one to teach me how to use the computer and create the website, etc. If he is not here, then my brother will not have interest into skateboarding, playing the heavy metal music, meeting many friends, etc.

That is why I am against abortion, every newborn baby is very value to the world.

PuyoPiyo said:
We have no right to fix people's body for their mistake
And a rapist has no right to destroy a woman's life, but they still do. And statistics show that rapists and pedophiles tend to make those "mistakes" over and over and over again. Our laws are far too lenient where sexual assaults are concerned. If they have no wanker, then they have no way to re-offend.

PuyoPiyo said:
If we just simple castratize that guy, that guy probably come back to my anut and beating her up again because he might be mad that his penis is gone, or probably wandering around doing wrong things. It is better to just lock them in prison.
A beating lasts a moment, a baby lasts a lifetime. I'd rather deal with the beating and then throw his ass in prison for the subsequent assault.

And a rapist has no right to destroy a woman's life, but they still do. And statistics show that rapists and pedophiles tend to make those "mistakes" over and over and over again. Our laws are far too lenient where sexual assaults are concerned. If they have no wanker, then they have no way to re-offend.

Of course, NOBODY have right to assault, rape, violence, murder, etc. In the note, forced-castration is one of them.

Well if rapist do the wrong thing repeatly, their prison sentence will get worse and worse each time if they do the wrong thing. That is why my friend almost put in 5 years prison just for breaking the window at bar because of his crime background in the past.

A beating lasts a moment, a baby lasts a lifetime. I'd rather deal with the beating and then throw his ass in prison for the subsequent assault.

Yupp exactly, that's what I mean. It's better to just lock them in the prison so nobody will get hurt or themselves.

What about the vast numbers of children who need adoptive homes, but instead are moved from foster home to foster home and never given the opportunity to develop supportive family relationships and to feel secure? Many, many children in this country would benefit from adoption into a loving, satble home. Unfortunately, those homes don't appear to be available. Likewise, people will go outside of this country to adopt because they refuse to help an older child, and want to adopt only infants.

Of course, adoption is a wonderful choice. Why do so many children who have been removed from their birth homes for the protection of their welfare end up not being adopted?

jillio said:
What about the vast numbers of children who need adoptive homes, but instead are moved from foster home to foster home and never given the opportunity to develop supportive family relationships and to feel secure? Many, many children in this country would benefit from adoption into a loving, satble home. Unfortunately, those homes don't appear to be available. Likewise, people will go outside of this country to adopt because they refuse to help an older child, and want to adopt only infants.

Of course, adoption is a wonderful choice. Why do so many children who have been removed from their birth homes for the protection of their welfare end up not being adopted?
Many of these older children come with so much "baggage" that it is difficult for any family to deal with the problems they bring into the home. Many are a danger to other children in the house. Many are out of control and harmful to themselves as well as others. Infants haven't had the opportunity to be corrupted by abusive or neglectful parents.

Also, in many cases where children have been removed from their parents, the court wants to provide the parents the opportunity to better themselves and get their children back. The foster care system was never designed to be a permanent placement.

... Why do so many children who have been removed from their birth homes for the protection of their welfare end up not being adopted?
Part of the problem is that they haven't been legally released for adoption.
Some of them are stuck in the legal limbo world of foster care because they don't have permission from the birth parents to be adopted.

Many of these older children come with so much "baggage" that it is difficult for any family to deal with the problems they bring into the home. Many are a danger to other children in the house. Many are out of control and harmful to themselves as well as others. Infants haven't had the opportunity to be corrupted by abusive or neglectful parents.

Also, in many cases where children have been removed from their parents, the court wants to provide the parents the opportunity to better themselves and get their children back. The foster care system was never designed to be a permanent placement.

While I agree with your points, quite often the baggage they carry with them has been picked up in the system, not prior. And, no, foster care was not intended to be a permanent placement....unfortunately, however, it has become one for numerous children due to the unavailability of adoptive homes.

Part of the problem is that they haven't been legally released for adoption.
Some of them are stuck in the legal limbo world of foster care because they don't have permission from the birth parents to be adopted.

Agreed. But there are still a high number of older and disabled children who are available for adoption that are continuing in the limbo of foster care and suffer as a result.

My only point was, if you truly want to parent, in the sense of wanting to provide for a child's needs, there are many needy children available. Unfortunately, many opt for things like surrogate conception because the desire to parent is really a desire to replicate oneself, ao adopt an infant only because the chance to have an environemtnal impact and raise that child to more closely resemble yourself (not physically, but in attitude, belief system, etc) is greater.

I guess you're right jillio, I certainly wouldn't want to adopt a child who is emotionally scarred, whether through fault of the biological parents or through fault of the foster care system. I would be remiss to subject the rest of my family and friends to a child who is physically aggressive, sexually inappropriate, and requires years of expensive psychological care. I want a child to raise, not a monster developed by the system.

I guess you're right jillio, I certainly wouldn't want to adopt a child who is emotionally scarred, whether through fault of the biological parents or through fault of the foster care system. I would be remiss to subject the rest of my family and friends to a child who is physically aggressive, sexually inappropriate, and requires years of expensive psychological care. I want a child to raise, not a monster developed by the system.

Nor would I. I have a cousin that could not have chidlren of her own, and she and her husband adopted two children (brother and sister) that had been removed from their birth home due to abuse. They adopted these kids when they were 6 and 8 years old. The younger girl had many problems when they first took her into their home, but with a great deal of counseling and patience, she has become a well adjusted adult. The boy, however, has never been able to completely recover despite their best efforts, and continues to experience some severe problems. I admire them both for everything they have gone through in an effort to provide a loving and secure home for these kids, and for the sacrifices they have made and the hardship they have endured as a result of the boy's problems. To me, this is a true definition of love. And Ihave the greatest respect for them, as I don't think I am capable of being as loving as they have been.

Huh? Me?? What I said??

OMG.. i was not talking to you.. i was talking to Deafilmedia as she stated she does not believe in abortions and adoptions... You misunderstood me... but I understand... you need to re-read what Deafilmedia s post in your thread...

:giggle::ty:

I forgot to add more story, that rapist who raped my anut, is a father to my three cousins, one of my cousin was from him raping my anut. If my cousin was abort and not here today, I have no one to teach me how to use the computer and create the website, etc. If he is not here, then my brother will not have interest into skateboarding, playing the heavy metal music, meeting many friends, etc.

That is why I am against abortion, every newborn baby is very value to the world.

You sleepyhead. There are plenty of people out there to help you with that.

Of course, NOBODY have right to assault, rape, violence, murder, etc. In the note, forced-castration is one of them.

Well if rapist do the wrong thing repeatly, their prison sentence will get worse and worse each time if they do the wrong thing. That is why my friend almost put in 5 years prison just for breaking the window at bar because of his crime background in the past.

Yupp exactly, that's what I mean. It's better to just lock them in the prison so nobody will get hurt or themselves.

Sure you think so. You haven't seen on PBS about what's like to be in a prison. It's good idea to build more prison buildings that we pay more taxes that has not solved the problems for years. Castration is probably a good way to go to reduce the rapists.

What choice do you rather for them to get a castration or abortion? Abortion is for women. Castration is for males. Isn't that something interesting? I think that there are too many victimization by giving away their mothers' babies and deal with abortion. It is probably almost none in castration victimization. I am surprised that you, PuyoPiyo, are afraid to bring this up about the castration issue because you are a male. Tsk! Tsk!

You sleepyhead. There are plenty of people out there to help you with that.

Would they help a 10 years old boy how to use the computer? How to create the websites? How to chat with people online? 10 years old boy? Oh please... Plus he is the first one who taught me so much about the computer. My cousin is very important family member in my family, you are making it sounds like my cousin are worthless. You jerk.

Sure you think so. You haven't seen on PBS about what's like to be in a prison. It's good idea to build more prison buildings that we pay more taxes that has not solved the problems for years. Castration is probably a good way to go to reduce the rapists.

Well sorry, forced-castration is a assault. If we think that is OK, then we should chop theif's hands off, we should chop people's leg for running in the hallway, we should remove people's eyes so they can stop spying, etc etc etc.

I find that VERY SICK.

What choice do you rather for them to get a castration or abortion? Abortion is for women. Castration is for males. Isn't that something interesting?

Abortion comparing to castration? OH please! Abortion is about the BABY. Castration is NOT, castration is about the PENIS. Invaild comparison. :roll:

I think that there are too many victimization by giving away their mothers' babies and deal with abortion. It is probably almost none in castration victimization.

Again, invaild comparison, it's because Males Don't Get Preggy. Female Do.

I am surprised that you, PuyoPiyo, are afraid to bring this up about the castration issue because you are a male. Tsk! Tsk!

Me bring the castration issue? Read Eve's post please, I did not. Plus I am not scare of discussing about male or female bodies, that's because I am ANDROGYNE. I am kinda surprised that I actually surprised you that I was not afraid of discussing about the castration... *scoff*

Anyway, this is Eve's post that FIRST bring up about Castration.

Eve said:

Puyo & webe, jsut drop it off for now.

I can see the heat debate here (about unworthy bastard children of rapists vs. abortion) get just rise up a bit.

Just let it go, please. Thank you. ^_^

OMG.. i was not talking to you.. i was talking to Deafilmedia as she stated she does not believe in abortions and adoptions... You misunderstood me... but I understand... you need to re-read what Deafilmedia s post in your thread...

:giggle::ty:

All right, that's relief. I thought I made you so piss off by something else. :giggle: :D

Back