Anti-Adoption?

Angel ty for agreeing with my post.

However, the problem I see with your post is NO abortions. While that may be ideal it is also not logical. If we had no abortions at all, then we would see mothers who cannot go to full term and risking their own lives to have a baby because we made abortions illegal.

We would also see mothers, going to backyard doctors and obtaining illegal abortions. And some did die before abortions were made legal.

I dont necessarily agree with abortion as I dont for anyone who wants to know. But I also realize that even though I dont agree with it, that there is a need to make it legal.

Angel, while I too wish that the ideal world could be no abortions, its just not possible at this time.

I say this because if there was a high risk of death to both the mother and the baby if she were to continue being pregnant, then what is the point in forcing her to continue it? Not only then would we lose one life but both.

I also whole heartedly agree that we need to put a stop to women that use abortion as a form of birth control. In no way,shape or form should a woman be allowed to have 4 different abortions. Regardless of religious background.If that person's religion does not believe in birth control or whatever, then my suggestion is stop having sex unless you are willing to take the responsibility in doing so. To have 4 abortions to me is murder. Especially, when there is the option of giving it up for adoption.

While there may be negatives to adoptions. The major positive is showing that child that you loved them enough to give them life, and to a hopefully more loving and more capable family.

I guess I would say I am neither pro-life nor pro-choice. But I am pro-adoption. I believe adoption is a very good thing even with the negatives that come with it. Some people are so desperate for a baby that they will kidnap one to get one. Think about all those aborted fetuses they could have had instead of having to resort to kidnapping.

While some may say that kidnapping is a mental disease, I disagree. Kidnapping is a form of desperation. Maybe they were turned down by the adoption agencies for not meeting the income standards, maybe they were accepted and had to wait years. Any of those factors could have drove those people over the brink into kidnapping.

All in all I would say adoption is a very loving and selfless act period!

Yeah I'm pretty much aware of that hon...

If I can't afford the babies, or can't take the responiblities for the babies, or are not ready to have babies, I would just go for the adoption ratherly than kill the baby. As I read your post, someone think the adoption was selfish, I definitely disagree. Abort is very selfish compare to adoption, the abort just KILL the baby, don't let the baby experience the world, the life, and baby will not live, only parents. Adoption give a baby a new home, and baby can have a life. Parents still have a life.

So I am for the adoption.

I'm with PuyoPiyo on adoption and on abortion. I think it's a very selfish act to have an abortion just because you happened to spread those legs and got yourself knocked up, It isn't our fault it's your own fault for allowing to get yourself pregnant to begin with even if it's an accident or not.

I'm all for adoption within reasons, placing babies in good homes, not with mothers who are drug addicts.

I'm with PuyoPiyo on adoption and on abortion. I think it's a very selfish act to have an abortion just because you happened to spread those legs and got yourself knocked up, It isn't our fault it's your own fault for allowing to get yourself pregnant to begin with even if it's an accident or not.

I'm all for adoption within reasons, placing babies in good homes, not with mothers who are drug addicts.

Yupp thank you for agreeing with me :) I believe those mothers who have problem with drugs, abusive, stuck with bad father, or whatever are very smart to send the baby for adoption so that the baby can have his/her own life.

I just don't see abortion as "selfless" because all I see their reason is only about parents, but I wonder what about the baby's reason? That's why I see abortion is very selfish, it's just like mother kill her own children for her sake.

Yupp thank you for agreeing with me :) I believe those mothers who have problem with drugs, abusive, stuck with bad father, or whatever are very smart to send the baby for adoption so that the baby can have his/her own life.

I just don't see abortion as "selfless" because all I see their reason is only about parents, but I wonder what about the baby's reason? That's why I see abortion is very selfish, it's just like mother kill her own children for her sake.
:gpost:

I am against abortion and adoption... because abortion is murder.
And adoption... giving your babies away to many strangers.

Strangers who may or may not be abusers or whatever.

If woman got rape, then she shouldn't punish the baby.

If woman can't afford the baby, then need to get on welfare or
seek financial support from baby's father and government.

Just raise the baby the best way she can and get someone to help her.

She believed that adoption is a selfishful choice, it's very poor choice

I respectfully disagree that adoption is a selfish choice and poor choice.

Originally Posted by PuyoPiyo
As I read your post, someone think the adoption was selfish, I definitely disagree.

Yes I second that and beleive that adoption is a best choice.

Sorry I did a word search for selfish in "Search This Thread", and the only posts it came up with were your's and one by PuyoPiyo. PuyoPiyo said that abortion was selfish, not adoption, so I don't know who you are referring to. It wasn't a post in this thread. Maybe it's been removed. :dunno:

:confused: There´re no post removed in this thread here or other threads. *scratch my head*

I pasted exactly to quote your first post to show you what she wrote in her thread here. I really have no idea why you can´t read or see the word "selfishful" in her post but Puyo and I who can read her post. :dunno2:

It is your choice that you do not like the abortion, and then it's your business. But, we don't interfere to tell the parents about abortion or not. Of course, the law must not be involved because it is our freedom to make a choice.

:gpost: It´s not our business to judge and label mothers as selfish or whatever for abort their baby or give their baby up for adoption or whatever. They have my respect if they do something for their good reasons. I only judge the mothers for abort their babies DOZEN of TIMES because they know there´re sex protection, they can use.

:confused: There´re no post removed in this thread here or other threads. *scratch my head*

I pasted exactly to quote your first post to show you what she wrote in her thread here. I really have no idea why you can´t read or see the word "selfishful" in her post but Puyo and I who can read her post. :dunno2:
Sorry, "selfishful" didn't show up in the automated word search.

Sorry, "selfishful" didn't show up in the automated word search.

I am sorry that I can´t help you. I tried to show you what the thread creator wrote in her first post to ask us for our opinion here but I am sorry that you still can´t read her word. Let the thread creator explain you herself.

Last edited:
I didn't say that I can't read it now. :confused:

Your own word.

Reba´s post
Sorry I did a word search for selfish in "Search This Thread", and the only posts it came up with were your's and one by PuyoPiyo. PuyoPiyo said that abortion was selfish, not adoption, so I don't know who you are referring to. It wasn't a post in this thread. Maybe it's been removed.

Your own word.
I said that the thread search function couldn't find the word "selfishful" because I searched the work "selfish". When you posted the quotation using "selfishful" of course I could read that.

The thread search function couldn't find the word because I was searching for the word "selfish".

I could read the word "selfishful" when you posted the quote.

The thread search function works only when the word searched for matches a word in a post within that thread. If it doesn't match, it doesn't show up. That's all.

I'm sorry that I don't have time to reread every single post in a multi-page thread. That's why I use the thread search function that Alex so kindly provided for us.

:ty: ;)

I am against abortion and adoption... because abortion is murder.
And adoption... giving your babies away to many strangers.

Strangers who may or may not be abusers or whatever.

Well the foster parents who want to adopt a child have to be approve by a government court to ensure that they will take care of the baby well.

Agree, the baby doesn't deserve to be punished for being born no matter what.

If woman can't afford the baby, then need to get on welfare or
seek financial support from baby's father and government.

Hmm.. Depends on how the mother are taking care of the baby. Some mother are taking advantage of the children support, some mother can be abusive without father, who knows.. :dunno: It's just depends on the situation.

Just raise the baby the best way she can and get someone to help her.

If she is good mother, then she should do that, but if she wasn't good mother like if she was a drug addict, abusive, theif, or whatever, then she need to give the baby a new good home.

Yes I second that and beleive that adoption is a best choice.

Best choice, amen! :)

Deafilmedia said:

That is the most dumb thing to say. The baby doesn't know so the mother has to feed her baby period! A dead beat father must pay for her child support until the child is 16 or 18 years old. Here is the link: Deadbeat dad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A dead beat father program usually is not successful because the father is not married, and many boyfriends smiled and walked away.

adopting babies or children are wonderful... they need love... i adopted two daughters... one of them are deaf and has Usher's Sydrome... she and i are closer than other children... i love all of my children.. my own two.. and two adopted....

A dead beat father program usually is not successful because the father is not married, and many boyfriends smiled and walked away.

So? There are great single mothers out there who raise their children alone. I'm one of them and I've raise both of my kids alone, just because their father is a deadbeat that doesn't mean we should punished our own kids by having an abortion. We should punished the deadbeat father not the child.

So? There are great single mothers out there who raise their children alone. I'm one of them and I've raise both of my kids alone, just because their father is a deadbeat that doesn't mean we should punished our own kids by having an abortion. We should punished the deadbeat father not the child.

Why you said that you "punished our own kids?" I didn't mention about the punishment. The common sense is that the father needs to pay and support for the children. It is not cheap to buy anything for kids' needs such as food and clothings, school supplies, and a lot more. Right?

It's sad that boyfriends don't give a damn about the child, and they think that her other boyfriend can afford it. That's what my sister's ex-boyfriend said that to me. I told him to do it because it's his blood's children for sake. (My sister is not her children. They live with their mother in other town.) He realized that. He never talked about it. Actually, the girl is now 17 years old came to see my sister's horse farm for the first time in 6 years. She and her father had a good time riding their horse.

Wow... you are mean.... lots of babies need to be adopted and be loved... even you need to be loved.. i guess you dont know what love is... TOO BAD....

Back