Another sad news

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
I have another sad news.. There guy name is Billy Mitcham who I know grew up same school and very good old friend of mine. I just find out that he is passed away last dec 17th (sat) which I was shocked and didn't know. His liver been fail also he has disale(sp) almost same tof's health. He was went to st rite in ohio then transfer to waite high school in 1992 he is hoh I know him for many year same school grew up together. Can't bliever he is gone now I already lose fourth friend who be with god damn I am gonna miss him in my heart *sigh* also this wed his funeral which I am gonna his's pay respect final good bye

Rip billy mitcham

:(

oh no! not again!! *sigh* i am very sowwy to hear that.. :hug: he is not suffer anymore!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and your greiving thru many passings. :hug:

I'm sorry about your friend, Lovelyblkgrl, He went to St. Rita's School for the Deaf? If so, I know a few deaf that went to that school Can I private messaged you?

You and his family are in my thoughts and prayers in the time of grieving. :hug:

He will always have a special place in your heart, by memorialize the life of the friend you have lost. :ily: Hang in there girly.

Cheri said:
I'm sorry about your friend, Lovelyblkgrl, He went to St. Rita's School for the Deaf? If so, I know a few deaf that went to that school Can I private messaged you?

You and his family are in my thoughts and prayers in the time of grieving. :hug:

He will always have a special place in your heart, by memorialize the life of the friend you have lost. :ily: Hang in there girly.

Yes he went to st rite of deaf in cinn ohio
After he get tansfer to Devilbiss h.s since 1990 to 1991 after they shut d.h.s down then we transfer to waite high school till he's gradute in toledo ohio so I know him since childhood thurs same school. U can ime me on aim

this must be a sad holiday for you. :(

I'm sorry about that, gurl.

sorry about your friend....

goes through for you.. Hopefully your recovery will come heal back normal again near the future..

I am sorry to hear of your loss and I saw in another thread somewhere that somebody's father just died right near Christmas time....so do not feel too terrible that you are all alone in this. Somebody's father died in a horrible way by dying with his house being burnt down and he just died in it. You are in my prayers and thoughts. That person I forgot who it was can help you through this hard time. I am sure that person will be more than happy to pm you in private and show support because she is in the same shoe as you are now.

Please also, realize that people around the world are losing their loved ones or friends close to Christmas time or in another cultures , people die close near the special occassions for festivals. Please go easy on your self and think of the good memories your friend left with you positive and happy funny memories of you together at Deaf school :) You know how Deaf school was :ily:

God Bless... please try to have a good Christmas somehow. I am sure he would want that for you.... I am saying Merry Christmas in a quiet , humble way with my head alittle down in a sign of respect...God Bless.... :tears: :angel:

I am very sorry for your loss.

I will pray for you. :hug:

Thanks guys mwah mwah and I'll neva forget abt billy since he is great friendship to me when I was grew up with him together and good time at high school good memoy also I will alway remma him no matter what. Glad he is not suffer or pain anymore. But still can't believer he is gone *sigh* I will be ok soon smile

Aw I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Lovelyblkgal :hug:...

May he rest in peace and fly high! :(

Panther...I am sure ya are really saddened by your friend Billy's passing..but ya ought to know Billy will be watching over everyone as well... and maybe yapping with TOF as well about ya and the fun times as well?

Aw, LovelyBlkGal - I'm sorry to hear about a friend of yours that had passed away. You told me about that via AIM few nights ago. My sympathy goes out to you, Girl and hang in there! :hug:

I´m very sorry to hear about this... :( :hug:

I know how you feel because few of my good friends passed away between 2000 and July 2005... :(

Am sorry to learn about your long time friend, my condolences and please do take great care! :hug:

Back