Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres me :)

Attachments

• smileeftr.JPG
    smileeftr.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 36
kuifje75 said:
Awww swahtee! How cute everyone looks here!

Here's a recent pic of me from trip in Colorado:

Wow, that background is so beautiful. I never saw like that. I envy you that you travel alot down in national park.

I could not wait to travel alot when I will be retire. ;) You look so great in this picture!

R3na3Blyth3 said:
Yeah, I moved back to the States before Christmas 2004...been back here since then. Am very happy and glad that I came back when I did. :) I"m soooo happy with my new boyfriend ;)

That is wonderful !! I am glad that you move back to USA. You look so much happier with that guy. ;)

Congrats !!

je_suis_chic said:
umm It was a joke... sorry, my sence of humor can be a bit cynical sometimes. :| :ily:

You avator reminds of my cat, Pumpkin when she was a kitten. It is so adorable picture of your avator. (sorry topic off)

Taken last night, my daughter and me

Attachments

• 100_0373.jpg
    100_0373.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 39
RebelGirl said:
The first pix is my fiance and me.. took it myself and failed to get a full pix of my fiance.. second one is group of my friends, me in red/black plaid shirt.. we were all pretty drunk! third is me

you guys great pix...even you guys look GREAT~~ :scatter:

Sabrina said:
You avator reminds of my cat, Pumpkin when she was a kitten. It is so adorable picture of your avator. (sorry topic off)
lol thanks.

RebelGirl said:
Taken last night, my daughter and me
awww mommy and daughter look good together!!!!!!! :d wow ur daughter is growing fast!!! i remmy her when she was almost one yr old... i feel alike i am old.. :ily:

C.C.Sinned said:

You look handsome. Oh boy, you and America Chopper are freaking motorcyle. Paul Sr and Paul Jr with Mike.. :lol:

By the way, AC meet with Mike in NY.

Where is your armor ??

Meg said:
:gossip: Okay I ll take it after Oct 8th. Anyone else after me? :giggle:

Well you will have a good catcher my Bouquet Bride Flower. You may can have him.
wedding_posy_4.jpg

Sabrina said:
Well you will have a good catcher my Bouquet Bride Flower. You may can have him.
wedding_posy_4.jpg

:crazy: He's married for goodness sake! I think you should retire from being a matchmaker here on AD. :giggle: It only gets you into more trouble like with FeistyChick the other day! :eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back