Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie Monster said:
I predict PMs between flyfishfemme and sequoias!! Better cover our eyes! :whistle:
peitsch_big.gif
+
lovetree.gif
=
doppelwub.gif

Hey, AD'ers don't get ur hopes up. We are only chatting and getting to know each other, nothing more just yet.

OldNavyGirl said:
most recent..... Yea I'm on the left... (edited that i'm on the left.)

Was that at the Deaf day Great America on July 9th?

Yes, I understand. I understand what's the difference between big breasts and small breasts. Please don't talk about it, anymore. I realized some guys on internet and someplaces are really stupid sh*t. Sorry, guys, it's the truth. I know it's doesn't matter what sizes they are. Those guys should learn to deal with it. :nono: Yea, I know I'm single so long times, it's pretty hard for me to get a boyfriend because of I'm suffering with depression and everything. I have heard some of my sister's male friends said that I'm pretty but they are much older than me... I really like you guys so much and y'all guys seem so nice! Yeah, much nicer than my old deaf school!! :D

sequoias said:
Hey, AD'ers don't get ur hopes up. We are only chatting and getting to know each other, nothing more just yet.
true!!! i agree with u... just think postive and meet here...

diehardbiker65 said:
Hey! how can you be the most ugly girl in the world? Your not ugly at all, and that I have seen plenty of ugly women that I wouldn't ever dare to go with!

FYI small boobs is better than big boob! My gf got HUGE boobs and she HATES it BIG TIME!

Positive thinking and positive attitude WILL change who you are! If your too negative, you WILL scare them. If your being positive and that person don't like you, who is really problem? In fact not yours! It is really THEIR problem.

The best relationship you could find happens by fate, not by your sweat! Those relationship though the sweats and hard working always turns out to be bad ones! Trust me! Let it go, and let the nature takes its course and you will met the least expected guy, you will know.

Someone that I know in my past life also has a large sized boobs. She hated so much because they can cause back pains, and hard to find right clothes to fit her figure at stores. She has been pondering on how to get her breasts reduced so her back will be better and also be able to get more wide variety of clothes that she always wanted to get but unable due to lower bust sizes on dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
catlover_Amy81 said:
Yes, I understand. I understand what's the difference between big breasts and small breasts. Please don't talk about it, anymore. I realized some guys on internet and someplaces are really stupid sh*t. Sorry, guys, it's the truth. I know it's doesn't matter what sizes they are. Those guys should learn to deal with it. :nono: Yea, I know I'm single so long times, it's pretty hard for me to get a boyfriend because of I'm suffering with depression and everything. I have heard some of my sister's male friends said that I'm pretty but they are much older than me... I really like you guys so much and y'all guys seem so nice! Yeah, much nicer than my old deaf school!! :D
yea i agree with u... *amen*

sequoias said:
then will come
sex_3.gif
+
spermandegg.gif
=
10.gif

OldNavyGirl said:
yes it is... yay my pic is ugly. :-P

FiestyChick and I were there along with three of other friends. We were surprised to see that there were not many deaf there as we thought to be on that day. I assume cuz of WSAD softball tourney being held same day?

deaf24fan said:
FiestyChick and I were there along with three of other friends. We were surprised to see that there were not many deaf there as we thought to be on that day. I assume cuz of WSAD softball tourney being held same day?

yes it was supposed to but it got cancelled so he and i decided to go to six flags with our friends. :) but i also heard there was other plan for ccd or something like that on that day too. *shrugs*

FeistyChick said:
oh sheesh we could have met! :squint: :P :booty:

sorry it was last minute plan!!!! next time we could if u're around chicago or something

wow, Sequios, OldNavyGirl and CCSinned...

Cool to see what you alike at last!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back