Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhahaha yalll are soo funny!!! :lol:

Sabrina said:
You look handsome. Oh boy, you and America Chopper are freaking motorcyle. Paul Sr and Paul Jr with Mike.. :lol:

By the way, AC meet with Mike in NY.

Where is your armor ??
Thank You Sabrina

most recent..... Yea I'm on the left... (edited that i'm on the left.)

Attachments

• meghantiff.jpg
    meghantiff.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
OldNavyGirl said:
most recent.....
You are so cute
drool2.gif

a pix of me taken very recently. Enjoy!

8xow1h.jpg

Sequoias, are you taken? 'cuz you are cute! hehe!

Awww, thanks for the comments. Fishfemme, Nope, I'm not taken, I'm free as bird and looking for a special someone. :)

I predict PMs between flyfishfemme and sequoias!! Better cover our eyes! :whistle:

Hey! how can you be the most ugly girl in the world? Your not ugly at all, and that I have seen plenty of ugly women that I wouldn't ever dare to go with!

FYI small boobs is better than big boob! My gf got HUGE boobs and she HATES it BIG TIME!

Positive thinking and positive attitude WILL change who you are! If your too negative, you WILL scare them. If your being positive and that person don't like you, who is really problem? In fact not yours! It is really THEIR problem.

The best relationship you could find happens by fate, not by your sweat! Those relationship though the sweats and hard working always turns out to be bad ones! Trust me! Let it go, and let the nature takes its course and you will met the least expected guy, you will know.

catlover_Amy81 said:
Oh, I almost forgot to tell, I'm most ugly girl with small boobs in the world! :o

You mean they dropped their jaw when they first saw you turned into chimp?

:laugh2:

FeistyChick now people/men are amazed at the way i present myself (i don't mean to brag) i went to see my dad and his wife for the first time in months on father's day... [B said:
their JAWS DROPPED! and also my sister's mil too when i saw her a last week... the feeling was JUST GREAT!!! [/B] :lol:

***if you ask meggie, i am a lot different now than i was LAST SUMMER!!! I WAS AT MY LOWEST POINT THAN EVER LAST SUMMER! i now look back, i am AMAZED THAT I HAVE COME A LONG WAY since then!!! with the support of my family and friends!!! ***

diehardbiker65 said:
Positive thinking and positive attitude WILL change who you are! If your too negative, you WILL scare them. If your being positive and that person don't like you, who is really problem? In fact not yours! It is really THEIR problem.

The best relationship you could find happens by fate, not by your sweat! Those relationship though the sweats and hard working always turns out to be bad ones! Trust me! Let it go, and let the nature takes its course and you will met the least expected guy, you will know.

HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! HEED HIS ADVICE AS A GOOD FRIEND!!! cuz he is a guy and being honest too!!! ... i said the same thing as well! :) so HANG IN THERE GIRL!!!

catlover_Amy81 said:
Oh, I almost forgot to tell, I'm most ugly girl with small boobs in the world!
>>> a guy will accept you for who you are no matter what... like deaf24 accepts me for who i am and i accept him for who he is too--- for instance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back