Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
catlover_Amy81 said:
Baby Angel, that dress looks gorgeous! I wore gold satin dress at my sister's wedding and I wore lighter purple dress at my brother's wedding. :angel:

Thanks, it only costs me 146 dollars for those dresses (its two pairs not one)

Cheri, yes my "sister" (My mom's boyfriend's daughter) fixed my hair, it only takes one hour and half. Usually it takes 3 hours, but she fixed it really good.

Everyone has such great pictures! I dont know if I can figure out how to put one on here or not, but if I wasnt a computer dummy I would!!

^Angel^ said:
Oh yes she is very happy, always smiling when she talks about the new man in her life now!

btw sis, when are you going to post a picture of you and your new man?

(fingers tapping) YEA!!! stop STALLING girl!!! :squint: :P

^Angel^ said:
Oh yes she is very happy, always smiling when she talks about the new man in her life now!

Yeah, I can see that.... No wonder she is in love... She look cool without make up... :thumb:

btw sis, when are you going to post a picture of you and your new man?

*rub my hand*... I can´t wait to see the picture of them...

OOooOOooooOOoo Cheri have a boyfriend huh? I missed something...

time for my pic

It's been great looking at everyone's photos, it gives you such a better idea about who is communicating here. These photos were taken last year at the Atlanta Gift Show where my teddy bears were making their "debut". Unfortunately, the company producing them went bankrupt 2 months ago. :tears:
So I am trying to find a new manufacturer.
I can't wait to get a sidekick! I like seeing that some of you have pictures taken from that device!

Lisa

Attachments

• groupbears1.jpg
    groupbears1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Lisa.jpg
    Lisa.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 32
lisartist said:
It's been great looking at everyone's photos, it gives you such a better idea about who is communicating here. These photos were taken last year at the Atlanta Gift Show where my teddy bears were making their "debut". Unfortunately, the company producing them went bankrupt 2 months ago. :tears:
So I am trying to find a new manufacturer.
I can't wait to get a sidekick! I like seeing that some of you have pictures taken from that device!

Lisa
u look good!!!! :D

Here the picture of me in Key West, Florida for the vacation...

david4.jpg

Your photo didn't come through for me......
Got the Red X in the box.
hmmm?
I like your avatar, did you create it?

Lisa

lisartist said:
Your photo didn't come through for me......
Got the Red X in the box.
hmmm?
I like your avatar, did you create it?

Lisa

It was on yesterday. I think the webpage hosting services is down so the photo should be on or later, hopeful soon. Yep the avatar I create it based on the movie HellBoy.

Bakerman,
Good photo, excellent looking beach!
You don't look anything like your icon, hee hee.

Lisa
P.S. Did you draw your avatar and color it in photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back