Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FeistyChick said:
(fingers tapping) YEA!!! stop STALLING girl!!! :squint: :P

Ok, I stopped stalling, check in boyfriend/girlfriend picture thread, You'll find me and him together. :D

backerman, You look cute and I like the view of the ocean too. Awesome picture. :thumb: Can I ask what beach is that located in?

TweetyBirdie, You're cute as always girly :hug:

Here is my picture on my birthday about two weeks ago!

Attachments

• Birthday.jpg
    Birthday.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
Here is pic of LinneaElliott and her husband on my birthday...I hope she won't kill me for put this pic on :Ohno:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 38
BabyAngel said:
u look GREAT!!!! hey why not put ur hubby and u pic in here??? hehehe!!! :dance2:

BabyAngel said:

i remember seeing a thread about your birthday.. but i didn't get a chance to wish you a happy birthday :( so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!! :D >>> BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!! RIGHT!??? :bump:

TweetyBird said:

You're awesome in that pic, u must have fixed up your hair before u took that pic. :P

backerman, Tweetybir :ily: d & BabyAngel, you all look real cool and good...

sequoias said:
You're awesome in that pic, u must have fixed up your hair before u took that pic. :P
hahah u think so??? nah after i took shower i left hair alike that...

Cheri said:
backerman, You look cute and I like the view of the ocean too. Awesome picture. :thumb: Can I ask what beach is that located in?

Key West, Florida. It's pretty nice and hot. You can acutally see the island of cuba. It's pretty close to Key West.

FeistyChick said:
i remember seeing a thread about your birthday.. but i didn't get a chance to wish you a happy birthday :( so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!! :D >>> BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!! RIGHT!??? :bump:

lol that's okay, I don't blame on you for that. But thanks!!! :P

which looks better?! *whistles*

Attachments

• Picture 61.jpg
    Picture 61.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 70.jpg
    Picture 70.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 41
Hi Old Navy Girl...I like ur shorter hair better because it looks more full and compliment your face. smile! I recently had my hair cut shorter than yours as it's been so hot summer. Shorter hair makes my neck feel cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back