Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyAngel said:
Oh ha let me know if it works for you, if not then page me and I can explain more and help you out. Or do other way because I have two ways to lose weight :)
yea sure thing i will do that!!! smile!!

Freewoman, I don't mind the dirty bathroom mirror but you sure are beauitful! :)

Cheri said:
Freewoman, I don't mind the dirty bathroom mirror but you sure are beauitful! :)

:ty: cheri n mama too, and i know i will have to clean alot in my house little by little as my shoulder is definitely improved/heal after surgery last Dec, before xmas '05 :/

Cheri said:

I think all the single deaf men on AD are going to show up in her PM box and try to get a date now! ;)

FreeWoman77 said:
:ty: cheri n mama too, and i know i will have to clean alot in my house little by little as my shoulder is definitely improved/heal after surgery last Dec, before xmas '05 :/

Oh we don't care about alit dirty, No biggie, All we care about is seeing you. ;)

Endymion said:
I think all the single deaf men on AD are going to show up in her PM box and try to get a date now

Does that included you too? :naughty: Methinks you and Freewoman would make a great couple. Can I dream? :giggle:

:jaw: BabyAngel, you are unbeleivable beautiful and lost a lot of weight...

, dearest BabyAngel :hug:

I´m really happy for you, BabyAngel...

Can you create your own thread to tell us about your experience with your weight loss... ? :thumb:

Endymion said:
I think all the single deaf men on AD are going to show up in her PM box and try to get a date now! ;)

why didnt u pm me :naughty:

i assumed u were saying i posted my pic to try to get a date!? OK :popcorn: look my PM is off ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheri said:
Oh we don't care about alit dirty, No biggie, All we care about is seeing you. ;)

Does that included you too? :naughty: Methinks you and Freewoman would make a great couple. Can I dream? :giggle:

:shock: are u matchmaker? i prefer to stay being a single mother, only friends :cool:

Liebling:-))) said:
:jaw: BabyAngel, you are unbeleivable beautiful and lost a lot of weight...

, dearest BabyAngel :hug:

I´m really happy for you, BabyAngel...

Can you create your own thread to tell us about your experience with your weight loss... ? :thumb:

I don't mind to do that, but didn't want to brag about my weight :)

BabyAngel said:
That sounds like it's not really bad!

For me..just a portion of protein and carbonhydrates to make a meal and add a serviing of vegetables to at least two of my daily meals. I usually eat 5 or 6 small meals per day.

For snack...fat free pudding, air popcorn, etc.

Can we establish a new thread about weight loss program support instead of this thread??

That sound a good idea! It would help other Aders that may want to loose weigh like me. :) I just had Dr. Pepper free for 5 days (mean NONE for 5 days!! WHOOO!) And been drink water!

Kalista said:
Can we establish a new thread about weight loss program support instead of this thread??

Kalista said:
oh yea sound good to me... why not... :thumb:

Kalista said:

Oh That sounds great, if you want to then you can go ahead and do that!

Today, a lazy sunday afternoon we went out to feeding rosella and king parrots, cockatoo, and galah birds during our picnic lunch. It was good day and its hard to let my girls knows its time to go back home because they want to stay there forever!! ****you know kids :roll: ****

That's me carrying a Rosella :)

Beautiful pic, Tam ! I know how the kids are. Been there and through that before. :lol:

Tamara said:
Today, a lazy sunday afternoon we went out to feeding rosella and king parrots, cockatoo, and galah birds during our picnic lunch. It was good day and its hard to let my girls knows its time to go back home because they want to stay there forever!! ****you know kids :roll: ****

awww u look good!!! u should make the frame... ;)

Tamara said:

Tamara,
awww.. So beautiful parrot held your hands.. r u lucky!
Beautiful pic!
I've wanted carry parrot for long time but have not TRIED it yet.. and seen parrot in the large cage at pet store. I did asked pet store staff and want hold parrot. Pet Staff said NO!
Wha... greedy?
So Um, wonder does Aussie allowed you petting parrot anytime ?
Or spotted parrot, and try hold'em ?
So many question and curiouis about'em... LOL
I'm so bad curiouis all about these... :lol:

CyberRed said:
Beautiful pic, Tam ! I know how the kids are. Been there and through that before. :lol:
Thank you!! :ty:

Yeah, I am almost half way to go.........lol

GalaxyAngel said:
Tamara,
awww.. So beautiful parrot held your hands.. r u lucky!
Beautiful pic!
I've wanted carry parrot for long time but have not TRIED it yet.. and seen parrot in the large cage at pet store. I did asked pet store staff and want hold parrot. Pet Staff said NO!
Wha... greedy?
So Um, wonder does Aussie allowed you petting parrot anytime ?
Or spotted parrot, and try hold'em ?
So many question and curiouis about'em... LOL
I'm so bad curiouis all about these... :lol:

LOL thank you GA - there are few tame wild native birds such as Rosella, King Parrots, to be friendly with tourist people at selected national parks around here. The nearest is 15 minutes drive from where I live. I will be happy to take you there if you come over to Australia for your dream holiday!! You better start to save up your fare ticket :giggle:

I open my palm hands and wait for few minutes, especially with black parrots seeds on my hands, shoulder, or head, they will come and touch my hand to pick up the seeds. They don't like if I tried to pat or grab them, as they have good eyes alert to flying out quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back