Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TweetyBird said:
dont need say blah.. u know that u are pretty lady! :ily:

BLAHHHHHH!!!! :giggle: but :ily: too!

RebelGirl said:
This is one of my favorite picture of me and my daughter.. it was taken on NYE 05/06

What a great picture yall took!!!! I can tell why it is your favorite pic! :)

supergeek.jpg

:wave: Z is for zero! lol

Thank you BabyAngel and Sherry!

Sherry ready to have your baby soon!!?? Let me know when you have your baby.. and tell me the baby's name and gender.. and and a picture of your baby whenever you're ready!

TweetyBird said:
u look good!!1 y dye purple or what?
Thank you! It's actually a red but the lighting made it look purple for some reason. lol

RebelGirl said:
Thank you BabyAngel and Sherry!

Sherry ready to have your baby soon!!?? Let me know when you have your baby.. and tell me the baby's name and gender.. and and a picture of your baby whenever you're ready!

I will! :) I'm all READY for baby come out! LOL it seem forever *chuckles*

GalaxyAngel said:
Katisa must be misplaced thread... I bet she is high in love not even think and pay attention enough?
character0283.gif
<~~turned into sucker... :rofl:

Ooops, I posted in wrong thread. hey, you put 24 oz weeds in the brownies. I ate half of them. :nono: I should not come over ur place at first place.

Kallista, NO, NO, WAIT! I found another SK 3--give me a few more days leaving this thread open! :giggle:

Tousi said:
Kallista, NO, NO, WAIT! I found another SK 3--give me a few more days leaving this thread open! :giggle:

:shock: Aren't you trying to crack me up? :fu: Tousi

Kalista said:
:shock: Aren't you trying to crack me up? :fu: Tousi

Lol, Kallista....aren't you already cracked up? :giggle: :kiss:

Ooops! Sorry, wrong topic! Supposed to be Kallista's SK topic. My apologies. Resume regular program. ;)

Yall pictures look nice, but I ain't showing my pic cause people in here not like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back