Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyAngel said:
I don't mind to do that, but didn't want to brag about my weight :)

It doesn't mean that you brag about your weight but share your experience with us how you losing your weight... :thumb:

Tamara said:
Today, a lazy sunday afternoon we went out to feeding rosella and king parrots, cockatoo, and galah birds during our picnic lunch. It was good day and its hard to let my girls knows its time to go back home because they want to stay there forever!! ****you know kids :roll: ****

That's me carrying a Rosella :)

Oh yes, I still have photos of my children with beautiful parrots when we spent our holiday with you & family... I never forget how beautiful experience for my children with parrots... I will add the picture of them to here later when I'm home from work... :thumb: Parrots are everywhere on my children's head, shoulder and arms...

Katisa must be misplaced thread... I bet she is high in love not even think and pay attention enough?
character0283.gif
<~~turned into sucker... :rofl:

GalaxyAngel said:
Katisa must be misplaced thread... I bet she is high in love not even think and pay attention enough?
character0283.gif

:lol: Yea, she might be...

GalaxyAngel said:
character0283.gif
hahahah true i agree with u!

it me, i took today

Attachments

• Picture 207.jpg
    Picture 207.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 14
Tamara said:
Today, a lazy sunday afternoon we went out to feeding rosella and king parrots, cockatoo, and galah birds during our picnic lunch. It was good day and its hard to let my girls knows its time to go back home because they want to stay there forever!! ****you know kids :roll: ****

That's me carrying a Rosella :)

Don't she look like me????? :confused: :rofl:

Here's a new pix of me.. BLAHHH

Attachments

• Angela11905.jpg
    Angela11905.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 47
This is one of my favorite picture of me and my daughter.. it was taken on NYE 05/06

Attachments

• Jaci&Angela.jpg
    Jaci&Angela.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 43
RebelGirl said:
:ugh: you still look sick! :sadwave: get well soon!!! :hug:
yea thats right i still sick longer... i got cough bad today gee... thanks girl! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back