Anna Nicole Smith

That's Enough KINGOFNOOBS

You don't have respects for a woman like Anna, she's not an idoitic nor mental illness...How do you know she is even if you are not her doctor, you cannot judge people by their actions, you cannot see through her mind and her heart, onlys God can....Have some respects, thanks!!!

Mrs. Smith shld belongs to mental illness after what she did at award shows.

At Last KINGOFNOOBS

Hope you will be in good hands somewhere too, how's your rosy palms ?:pissed:

Hope she will be in good hands somewhere :)

anna_nicole_smith_boobs.jpg

I had the feeling she died of natural causes. Like heart attack, blood clot in her brain, etc. Since there's no illegal drugs in her stomach. She was ill for awhile.

Pepe...Remember men loves breasts and they can't resist.

How true!!

Here is the photo of her coffin, when I said it is a bad taste, someone saying, no, its fit her personalities in her real life??

Attachments

• AnnaNicole.jpg
    AnnaNicole.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 23
I was shocked because I was going online to check my email and it popped up and I ran to let my boyfriend know. We both were so shocked!

Marilyn Monroe's real name was Norma Jean Baker. *she took her mother's last name, Baker*. Just in case who didnt know or couldnt remember.

Well mecooncat

Yeah but KINGOFNOOBS said unkinds thing about Anna being an idoitic and mental illness is uncalled for it, she died, it's cruel to says unkinds thing about someone that had died, saying negatives things about the dead woman ain't nice...

All men thinks about what's goin' on in their pants when it's come to breasts whatsoever, all they thinks about is 'Sex', nothing else, but a dickhead, I don't goes for guys that just think about sex, breasts and you know what down there...Where's the love we women craves ? I don't go for men that thinks about Lust instead of Love!!!

I do not like "Sex~Manic" people!!!

Pepe...Remember men loves breasts and they can't resist.

She lost son and left behind infant daughter. Its pretty sad she was dead. that was why she depressed after loss of son death..

Oh, no! I heard about the news that sounds so-oo confusing of Anna Nicole
Smith was death or something else-- her son dead, then now... it's later
I thought that has battle with a someone-- but now, I has been learned
about Anna Nicole Smith has passed away. I was surprised about her passing. How sadness about
her family. I felt bad for her daughter who lost her mother, brother.
I am sure, she gonna have a timid battle without her mother. :(:tears:

I think it's sad that all these people are getting in line to prove that they are the father to the kid. I'm sure that all they want is the money that will come along with the kid.

Whatever home the child has, I hope she's happy!

She was going through a lot of problems...

- death of husband
- lawsuit of husband's son
- death of son
- paternity lawsuit
- etc

Paternity row over model's baby
BBC NEWS | Americas | Paternity row over model's baby

Three men who claim to have fathered Anna Nicole Smith's five-month-old daughter are threatening legal action.
Her partner and lawyer, Howard K Stern; ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead; and Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederick von Anhalt, say they may be the father.

The child could inherit millions in the long-running court battle over her mother's former billionaire husband.

An initial post-mortem examination has failed to find what caused the former top model's death on Thursday.

But medical examiner Joseph Perper said he had not ruled out an overdose as a cause, and was waiting for the results of chemical analysis.

There was "no evidence" to suggest that Ms Smith's death was the result of a crime, a police spokesman said, adding the inquiry would remain open until medical tests were complete.

Custody battle

Ms Smith died only five months after the birth of her daughter, Dannielynn.

Three men are now claiming to be the father of the child, who is potentially heir to a multi-million dollar fortune.

Ms Smith married Texas oil billionaire J Howard Marshall II in 1994, not long after being named Playboy's Playmate of the Year. She was 26 and he was 89.

He died 14 months later, setting the stage for a battle over his estate that pitted Ms Smith against Mr Marshall's son.

The case has not yet been resolved, even though Mr Marshall's son died last year.

Ms Smith's own son Daniel died in September, leaving her daughter as her only surviving offspring.

Ms Smith said her lawyer and partner, Howard K Stern, was the father, but ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead was demanding DNA testing before Ms Smith died.

The husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, Prince Frederick von Anhalt, also says he may be the father.

A judge has ordered that Ms Smith's body be preserved until a paternity hearing later this month.

Model's corpse to be preserved
BBC NEWS | Americas | Model's corpse to be preserved

A Los Angeles judge has ordered that the body of former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith be preserved amid a paternity row over her baby daughter.
The decision comes as a post mortem examination is being carried out on Ms Smith, 39, who was found unconscious in a Florida hotel on Thursday.

The judge ordered her body be kept until a hearing into the paternity of her baby daughter later this month.

Ms Smith's partner and a former boyfriend both say they are the father.

The judge declined a request from the ex-boyfriend, Larry Birkhead, for a DNA sample to be immediately taken from Ms Smith's body to verify his claim.

Mr Birkhead's lawyer Debra Opri said the DNA was needed to connect Ms Smith with the infant "so that no-one can switch the babies", the Associated Press news agency reported.

Howard Stern, the model's lawyer and partner, also says he is the father.

Ms Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel, died days after the girl's birth.

'Too many drugs'

The autopsy began shortly after 0900 local time (1400 GMT) at Broward County medical examiner's office in Florida.

Dr Joshua Perper, who is performing the autopsy, said if Ms Smith had not died of natural causes the findings of the post mortem examination would not be immediately announced.

"I am not a prophet, and I cannot tell you before the autopsy what I am going to find," Mr Perper said.

Meanwhile, Ms Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, said she believed drugs could have played a role in her daughter's death.

"I think she had too many drugs," she told ABC television.

"I tried to warn her about the drugs and the people she hung around She didn't listen. She was too drugged up. The last interview I saw of her, she was so wasted," Mrs Arthur said.

But Ms Smith's lawyer, Ron Rale, told NBC that she "sounded fine" when he had talked to her recently.

"She's been obviously grieving still over Daniel and depressed but I didn't have any indication that she was on any medication or sedation," he said.

Courtroom battles

Ms Smith was born Vicki Lynn Hogan in Mexia, Texas, on 28 Nov 1967.

A former topless dancer, she achieved considerable success as a model.

She was named Playboy's playmate of the year in 1993 and secured a lucrative contract with Guess Jeans.

In 1994, she married 89-year-old oil tycoon Howard Marshall II after he repeatedly proposed to her.

His death just 14 months later triggered a long feud with his family over the inheritance of his estate which saw Ms Smith make regular courtroom appearances.

Court win for ex-Playmate Smith
BBC NEWS | Americas | Court win for ex-Playmate Smith

The US Supreme Court has cleared the way for ex-Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith to stake her claim to millions of dollars in her late husband's will.
Ms Smith married Texan oil baron J Howard Marshall II in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89. He died a year later, leaving an $1.6bn (£900m) estate.

Ms Smith has been fighting his son for a share of the estate ever since.

Justices overturned a lower court's ruling on jurisdiction that effectively meant Ms Smith was entitled to nothing.

The case hinged on the technical issue of the conditions under which federal courts may hear claims that involve state probate proceedings.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said in the Supreme Court's ruling that Ms Smith should have another opportunity to pursue her claims in federal court.

Swarm of photographers

Few events at the sober Supreme Court have caused as much of a stir as Ms Smith's arrival for a hearing in late February.

Those who queued for hours saw a demure-looking Ms Smith, dressed in black and wearing sunglasses, arrive swarmed by photographers.

She later left through a side door and sped away in a black car.

The latest ruling means the legal battle between Ms Smith and Mr Marshall's son, E Pierce Marshall, will not end any time soon.

Ms Smith claimed that her husband promised her half of his estate. The son said the more than $6m (£3.26m) in gifts she received in 1994 was all his father wanted her to get.

In Texas, a state probate court ruled that E Pierce Marshall was entitled to his father's estate.

But in California, a federal bankruptcy judge ruled for Ms Smith and awarded her $474m (£258m).

A federal district court judge then cut her award to $88m (£48m).

The appeals court subsequently ruled she was entitled to nothing because federal courts lack jurisdiction in probate disputes.

This ruling has now been overturned.

Ex-Playmate loses estate fortune
BBC NEWS | Americas | Ex-Playmate loses estate fortune

A court has overturned the decision to award $88m (£44.7m) to former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith from the estate of her husband who was 90 when he died.
It is the latest twist in a nine-year battle between Smith and the son of the late oil baron J Howard Marshall II.

A court in 2002 awarded Smith the fortune but on Thursday a panel of appeal judges ruled she was not entitled to the money.

Smith married Mr Marshall in 1995, when she was 29 and he was 89.

Stake

He died just a year after they wed, spelling the start of the long-running battle between Smith and his family.

Mr Marshall's two sons have also been fighting each other in the courts to stake their claim on the will.

Elder son J Howard Marshall III had fought for a share against youngest son E Pierce Marshall.

Although she did not appear in his will, Smith claimed he had promised half of his estimated $1.6bn (£832m) fortune.

At one of the first hearings she was awarded $450m (£234m) but this was eventually reduced on appeal.

Strip club

The latest ruling means she is no longer entitled to any of the money, which has been held in trust during the lengthy legal fight, with E Pierce Marshall the sole heir.

A lawyer for Anna Nicole Smith said she would challenge the decision, eventually asking the Supreme Court to rule if necessary.

Smith met her future husband as she was working as a stripper in a club and she has always maintained that it was a marriage based on love.

She has since become the star of her own reality TV show, with her often bizarre behaviour fascinating viewers.

Anna Nicole's aunt battles for custody of Dannielynn, the star's £240m baby
Anna Nicole's aunt battles for custody of Dannielynn, the star's £240m baby | the Daily Mail

Anna Nicole's aunt battles three 'fathers' for custody of Dannielynn, the star's £240m baby. As daughter of tragic model is handed over to her lover's family, another relative joins the scramble for her millions

Anna Nicole Smith's five-month-old daughter has been handed over to the family of one of the three men involved in a potential £240million paternity suit.

Picture galleries:
• Anna Nicole's childhood
• Anna Nicole the doting mother
• Anna Nicole - the last days of her life

Lawyer Howard K Stern, with whom Anna Nicole set up home in the Bahamas last year, has not proved that he is Dannielynn's father - but it was ruled that the baby should nevertheless be handed over to Stern's mother.

It is the latest twist in the tangled saga of infighting since the model died on Thursday.

CLICK FOR VIDEO: Moments from a life of excess and tragedy

And Anna Nicole's mother Virgie and aunt Elaine have now joined the clamour of relatives wanting to look after the baby who stands to inherit a sizeable share of the £900million estate left by Anna Nicole's late husband, J Howard Marshall, the oil tycoon who was 64 years her senior.

Elaine exclusively told The Mail on Sunday of the family's heartache at losing Anna Nicole just months after the model's 20-year-old son Daniel died from a suspected accidental overdose - and of how Anna Nicole's own life has been blighted by drugs.

Elaine, who has flown to the Bahamas with Virgie, 55, said: "She is concerned something could happen to the baby. She's lost a grandson, lost a daughter and wants to know her granddaughter is safe. We're just praying we get her back. But if you don't have money or connections, you don't get anywhere here."

Until last night, Dannielynn had been in the care of Bahamian Immigration Minister, Shane Gibson, a close friend of Anna Nicole's since she moved to the island last summer.

Last night a source said: "In the Bahamas, the only person legally entitled to a child is the mother and this mother is dead.

"So it's now a question of determining who was caring for the child was at the time of the death, and Mr Stern's family are the closest."

As well as Mr Stern, both Anna Nicole's former lover, the photographer Larry Birkhead, and Zsa Zsa Gabor's ninth husband, Prince Frederick Von Anhalt, are also claiming to be Dannielynn's father.

Anna Nicole's body will not be buried for at least ten days so a DNA sample can be taken and a paternity case heard.

A post-mortem found no drugs in the 39-year-old's stomach, but investigators have not ruled out an overdose and are awaiting the results of a chemical analysis which could take five weeks.

A large number of prescription pills, including Valium and painkillers, were reportedly found in the room at Florida's Seminole Hard Rock Hotel where Anna Nicole collapsed.

The model had been fighting a legal battle over Marshall's oil fortune since he died in 1995, aged 90.

Sources say his estate had, within the last fortnight, offered a 'very generous multi-million dollar' settlement, which Anna Nicole is said to have turned down.

Soon after the legal fight started on Marshall's death, Anna Nicole fell out with her mother and aunt.

Elaine, 52, said: "We were not invited to Daniel's funeral. We kept thinking Anna Nicole must change her mind, that she must have a heart. But she didn't.

"We went to Daniel's grave in the Bahamas on his 21st birthday. Virgie kept saying, "I'm sorry I didn't do more to protect you." It was really hard for her.

"Just the week before we had seen Anna Nicole on TV, jumping into the ocean to celebrate her "wedding" to Howard - while Daniel was in the morgue. I thought, "Oh no the drugs have eaten her brains up."

"She once had everything going for her but by the time she marred J Howard Marshall in 1994 she was doing a lot of drugs - a lot of them were prescription drugs, which she was abusing with alcohol.

"She woke me at 3am one day saying she'd seen demons having orgies in the sky. She said, "Tell me you see them." But I wouldn't. She said, "You think I'm crazy," I replied, "No. I'm just not on the same drugs as you."'

"She also had a lot of relationships. She was bisexual, seeing males and females - but no one special, and when she got upset she'd cry that no one loved her."

But even though Anna Nicole's relationship with her mother collapsed, Elaine said: "Virgie still loved her daughter. No matter how mean and ugly she was, you never lose that."

And now she has up to 240 million reasons for wanting to remember that bond. As Elaine says: "Even though Anna's gone, Dannielynn - or whoever is her guardian - could inherit millions."

Back