Anna Nicole Smith

I didn't know about Anna's death till i read AD Fourm from my sk2 and was like said oh man and not after her's son death few couple month ago so now Anna's passed away since i was shocked news abt her's death

R I P Anna Nichole Smith

A Los Angeles judge orders the body of Anna Nicole Smith to be preserved pending a February 20 hearing on the paternity dispute surrounding her five-month-old daughter, lawyer says.

Read what Anna's mother has said the end of this message

Anna Nicole's Mother Blames Drugs for Her Death | Anna Nicole Smith : People.com
Anna Nicole Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, says drugs may have caused her daughter's death Thursday at age 39.

"I think she had too many drugs, just like Danny," Virgie Arthur told ABC's Good Morning America on Friday, referring to Smith's son Daniel, who died in September at age 20.

(A private coroner hired by the Smith family has said Daniel's death, which is still being investigated in the Bahamas, was the result of a lethal combination of medications including methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro.)

"I tried to warn her about drugs and the people she hung around with," Arthur said. "She didn't listen. She was too drugged up. She was so wasted."

Meanwhile, sources tell New York City's CBS 2 that investigators found illegal narcotics as well as prescription medications in Smith's Hollywood, Fla., hotel room. An autopsy is schedule to take place on Friday.

More on this story
PHOTOS: Anna Nicole's Life in Pictures
PHOTOS: Look Back at Anna Nicole's Commitment Ceremony
Complete Anna Nicole Smith Coverage
Arthur also told GMA Smith's inner circle thwarted her attempts to help her daughter: "The people she was around wouldn't let, you know, let us get close to her or talk to her."

Still, Arthur said she was proud of her daughter – "She had come so far, made a big name for herself" – though she said Smith's claim that she came from a dirt-poor background was exaggerated.

"Well, she didn't come from a small town, as she said she did," Arthur said. "I asked her, 'You were born in Houston, middle-class family. Why do you tell that story?' "

According to Arthur, Smith said a "rags to riches" story would get more press.

" 'If my name is out there in the news, good or bad, it doesn't matter ... good or bad, I make money so I'm going to do whatever it takes,' " Arthur said her daughter told her. "And she did. She was savvy." (A video of the interview can be seen on TMZ.com.)

This was not the first time Arthur has made inflammatory comments about her family in the media.

In October, Arthur, a 28-year veteran of Texas law enforcement, told Britain's Sun newspaper that Daniel Smith "didn't take an overdose. It was murder. The levels of drugs in his body are way too high. Someone has to pay."

That same month, she told CNN's Nancy Grace that she was suspicious of Smith's companion, Howard K. Stern, who says he's the father of Smith's baby daughter.

"I know that Danny had a trust fund," Arthur said. "If Howard marries Vickie [Smith's real name was Vicki Lynn Hogan] and Daniel's gone, that leaves Howard and the baby to inherit whatever money she has. ... If Howard Stern marries her and she ends up dead, then who does the money go [to]? "

Asked by Grace what she would say to Smith if she could, Arthur said: "Vickie Lynn, you know I love you, always have. And be very careful about who you hang around with, because you may be next."

Sad News Anna Nicole Smith, 39, Dies

Anna Nicole Smith Collapses, Dies at 39

MSN - News - Anna Nicole Smith Collapses, Dies at 39

More news on:

Judge: Smith’s Body to be Preserved for Paternity Hearing

MSN - News - Judge: Smith’s Body to be Preserved for Paternity Hearing

She will be sadly missed and her son too, it's a tragic both died years after each other and after 5 month she had her baby girl Dannielynn Hope, sigh:tears:

She's very beautiful lady, I used to live in Las Vegas and saw her TrimSpa bus, she was there staying at a hotel, I wish I had the pleasure of meeting her oh well, she's my favorites!

Just got done watching my local news.. they stated that the autopsy showed there was "no pills" in her body. So what does that tell you? I could be wrong.. but the news said it.

Just got done watching my local news.. they stated that the autopsy showed there was "no pills" in her body. So what does that tell you? I could be wrong.. but the news said it.

but they already say it drug overdoses....

Well, your sight is wrong. The med examier says there is no any drug pills in her body. He found an amount of blood in stomach that might caused her shock. He said there will be more tests in a several weeks

I was looking at her pictures in myspace. Anna Nicole Smith sure has had lost her weight, she didnt look like her 39 y.o. at all.

Attachments

• sexxy.jpg
    sexxy.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 23
  • l_bca9b885c8966d3b3d48da1ae928dda6.jpg
    l_bca9b885c8966d3b3d48da1ae928dda6.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 24
I did not even know somebody already posted about Anna Nicole Smith, I tried finding it to see if someone already has done it and couldn't find it, oh well!

That is okay next time you can type in search said " Anna Nicole Smith" it will find it :)

They did say there was no pills in her body and alot of amount of blood in her stomach. We'll just have to wait. She was very sick a couple of days before she passed. so maybe her illness had something to do with it. Also.. the news had said she hit her head the day before she died as well. It can be anything. we just don't know the facts yet.

Sad to hear about Anna Nicole's all sudden death....So far the autopsy shows no sign of foul play. But found here prescription drugs in her. Not sure if overdose or not. It may take toxicologists 5 weeks to determined the true cause of her death..

They did say there was no pills in her body and alot of amount of blood in her stomach. We'll just have to wait. She was very sick a couple of days before she passed. so maybe her illness had something to do with it. Also.. the news had said she hit her head the day before she died as well. It can be anything. we just don't know the facts yet.

Right, and also said there was no evidence of foul play in Smith's death either....

Oh and one more thing, They did say something about her up and down weight problems but not sure if that why she became very sick for the last couple of days before she died...:dunno:

I was a bit shocked when I first heard about her death. Apparently it wasn't a drug overdose or booze. Here's a [url="http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/29265.html]quote[/url] that I got on Anna Smith's death:

'There are three major possibilities,' he said. 'One is that the death is due solely to naturally causes. The other possibility is that the death might be due to some medication or chemicals. And the third possibility is that there is a combination of natural causes and medication.'

Wow... 5 months after her son's death. Shocking.

I got the news that she was unresponsive on Thursday morning, then found out from my interpreter that she died. Wow.

Right, I read it no drugs and foul play!

Again Kingofnoobs

That ain't nice to says she's idoitic, maybe you are an idoitic too, have respects for her, since people has been backstabbin' her, she has had it enough, it's very sad and here you are sayin'g unkinds thing about her being an idoitic, it's enough!

Wow. Incredible. She s hot but idoitic sometime. Jeebus. RIP, Mrs.Smith.

Back