^Angel^ needs your prayers....

Any updates?

:ugh2: I hope its better news not bad news..

still praying for them...

huggs..

:hug: :hug: Oh Angel, I am so sorry to hear about your son. I hope you will get better news tomorrow when he goes back to the hospital. I will pray very hard for you, that the swelling will go down. I also pray for you Angel and Roadrunner that your fears will subside as our Dear Sweet Lord stands by your son to help with your son's healing. Hang in there Angel, and please keep me informed as to how your son is doing. This is the hardest job of being a Mom, but the love you have for your son makes this all worthwhile just to know that your son is in good hands with his doctors. All my love to you Angel!!! :ily:

Update:

He does have some swelling and bruises in the head and will be closely monitored in the next few days, make another trip to the doctor's office early next week...perhaps having more x-rays done, in the meantime, he does seem to be in better spirits and doing fine...we'll make sure he'll constantly receive great loving care and continue to keep holding on to our faith believing he'll get through this, recovering positively and quickly, yet in the most stable way possible--.

Thank you so very much everyone for your kind words, thoughts and most of all, your prayers--We really do appreciate this very much! :grouphug:

~RR and ^Angel^

Oh boy Angel!!! Ya must have freaked out good when your kid got hurt..and there certainly is good news as RR has mentoined recently....hopefully your son will recover 100%!! I certainly will say a prayer for him for ya tonite or so... .

Oh dear, Angel! Im soo sorry to hear that about your precious son! Your
son is in my thoughts and prayers! Hope he will have a very speedy
recovery!
Thanks, RR for the update and glad to hear that he is doing better!
prayers does works wonders!! doesnt it??

oh no! i hope he getting better.. god and angels are with him! i pray for him hard!

Oh dear, your son contiune in my thoughts and prayers... :(

I know it´s terrible to have head injury... it remind me of my son last June... I know it´s nightmare for you all and keep positive...

They'll be in my prayers. Hopefully this isn't anything out of the ordinary. Doctors are always a little cautious when it comes to concussions.

Thanks for the update.

I will continue to pray for him. :hug:

Thanks Roadrunner,

Brings update any kind critital.. That great.. I'll be very happy keep pray'n for your son and grow slower become recovery soon.

fill us in any changes...
*hugs*

:wave: Roadrunner!!! Thank you so much for the update, and it is good to know that Angel's son is doing well, and the doctor's are taking such good care of him. But, the real care lies with you and Angel, and that is the greatest love of all. His recovery will be much more positive with the love the both of you will give him in the next few days which will be crucial.
Your son remains in my prayers, Angel and Roadrunner.
God Bless you both!! :ily: both

Whew, Thank God he is all right. Yes I will keep say a prayer for him.

Sometimes I think that there’s a lucky star that shines on alldeaf members. Bad things happen to us, but we always bounce back and everything turns out OK in the end. Maybe we’re somehow special, I dunno. ;)

oh no! on my birthday nite. Hope hes speedy recovery, pray for u and Angel go well. how old son is? hope u don't mind of me asking that...

:hug: Angel, I hope your son had a good day today. I said my prayers for your son in Church today, and I hope they have helped some. I pray that his swelling is going down. God Bless, and I hope tomorrow will be an even better day for your son. :ily:

I've heard about my nephew while we were out of town in Dayton, Ohio...:( It gave us all a shock and kept calling the house to check up on him. Glad to see that he is doing better, Poor kid, Football always scare the shitless out of me. I only want our children safe and sound, but sometimes things like that happen, and freak us parents out.

My nephew of course is in my prayers, during his healing process too.

Love ya my nephew! :ily: :hug:

Back