And like sand through an hour glass... these are the days of our lives... lol

Hmmm... I'm afraid I put that into "she said a lot of things that weren't true" group. She said a lot of desperate things as the plug was getting pulled on her persona.

I've cammed with Sunny. She at least knows ASL better than hearing students. She's HoH. And she's a woman in case anyone were wondering. And a lot of photos she has posted on here are indeed her. The "younger" photographs from her FB are fake in my opinion, but the one in her profile on here is real.

Just to clear a few things up.

I've cammed with Sunny. She at least knows ASL better than hearing students. She's HoH. And she's a woman in case anyone were wondering. And a lot of photos she has posted on here are indeed her. The "younger" photographs from her FB are fake in my opinion, but the one in her profile on here is real.

Just to clear a few things up.

So, a hearing impaired person tries to be fake on a deaf site. Do we throw out our own for that infraction?

The way I see it, you are never going to know who that person is at that other computer. I don't believe anyone I meet online until it is actually real so any advice I give is free to anyone, fake or not.

I don't modify my advice to fit the person. I modify it to fit the circumstance which in my opinion is much more important so that other people can use it.

So, a hearing impaired person tries to be fake on a deaf site. Do we throw out our own for that infraction?

The way I see it, you are never going to know who that person is at that other computer. I don't believe anyone I meet online until it is actually real so any advice I give is free to anyone, fake or not.

I don't modify my advice to fit the person. I modify it to fit the circumstance which in my opinion is much more important so that other people can use it.

RE: the bolded part:

There are a good number of us (about 30) who are close friends OFF of AD. Many of us have met in real life. Many of us are friends on FB. And when we have actual family that is involved (whether in a meet-up or as part of our FB friends), it is unlikely that the number of us that are close off AD are fake. So, many of us do know who the person is on the other end of the computer. Having said that, when we put ourselves "out there" by sharing personal information (as Sunny, Byrdie, and any other "fakers" did,) real people actually get hurt.

Edit: As for me, the same rules apply to hearing or deaf, so I am not concerned about "throwing out our own", not when they hurt others.

and thick socks for bottom down there. =X

1) He thinks I'm PFH in disguise, meaning a man pretending to be a woman. That is.. if you want to call PFH a man. :)D)

2) Thick socks? Well well well.. you know something about PFH that we don't? ;)

1) He thinks I'm PFH in disguise, meaning a man pretending to be a woman. That is.. if you want to call PFH a man. :)D)

2) Thick socks? Well well well.. you know something about PFH that we don't? ;)

1)I know. I just threw the twisted idea into there when I know you were chick who tried to be a pfh to pretending to be a women. :giggle: I have a difficult time having you in my head if you were pfh but DD7 so i added to say SOCKS. :lol:

2) LOL I can't help that i like guys so there need to add something kinky stuff down there. It does not mean that i know about him but guys. ;)

There is a newer version? :dunno: DL version I mentioned was early 80's

I think we have different songs. Mine is Hey Hey, My My by Neil Young.

From Wiki...

Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)" is a rock song by Neil Young. Combined with its acoustic counterpart "My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)", it bookends Young's successful 1979 album Rust Never Sleeps. Inspired by proto-New Wave group Devo, the rise of punk and what Young viewed as his own growing irrelevance, the song today crosses generations, inspiring admirers from punk to grunge and significantly revitalizing Young's then-faltering career. The song is about the alternatives of continuing to produce similar music ("to rust" or — in "My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)" — "to fade away") or to burn out, as John Lydon of the Sex Pistols might be considered to have done by abandoning his Johnny Rotten persona.

A part of a lyric from the song, "it's better to burn out than to fade away," became infamous in modern rock after being quoted in Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain's suicide note. Young later said that he was so shaken that he dedicated his 1994 album Sleeps with Angels to Cobain. Because of Cobain's suicide, in live concerts he now emphasizes the line "once you're gone you can't come back".

Yes different songs. Def Leppard used the line "Better to burn now, than fade away" in the song "Rock of Ages" I think that song was 82ish

I liked D-L more than Neil Young.

This is more evidence that I listen to the music, vocals, and beat, but ignore the lyrics almost completely. I hear them singing, but got no idea what they mean.

I liked D-L more than Neil Young.

This is more evidence that I listen to the music, vocals, and beat, but ignore the lyrics almost completely. I hear them singing, but got no idea what they mean.

Me too. I look up lyrics every once in a while and think.... "oh, that's not what I was singing" :lol:

Me too. I look up lyrics every once in a while and think.... "oh, that's not what I was singing" :lol:

I remember Hendrix singing Purple Haze and when he sings "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" it sounds a lot like "Excuse me while I kiss this guy." :eek3:

Not Deaf

I am certain she wasn't deaf.

I am a little behind on all of this. So Sunny wasn't even deaf? I keep thinking about all the beautiful birthday wishes she got from all of us. Now it was all fake :-(

Back