And like sand through an hour glass... these are the days of our lives... lol

I am a little behind on all of this. So Sunny wasn't even deaf? I keep thinking about all the beautiful birthday wishes she got from all of us. Now it was all fake :-(

Nobody knows, except there's good reason not to believe somebody who has built up a tower of lies when she tries to tell you who she 'really' is. Liars do not usually stop lying just like *that*.

CBC also says Sunny was also Mintee or something like that. I just looked at the picture thread, and those two were talking to each other, so she was having a fake conversation with herself on AD, too.

Very sad.

^^^
1. Sunny was not the deaf person she presented herself as. All family/life stories were made up.

2. Mintee = MynameisNO. Different person than Sunny was... but still a fabricated persona.

3. So in that instance, it was one fake persona talking to another.

Kind of funny, if you think about it...

^^^
1. Sunny was not the deaf person she presented herself as. All family/life stories were made up.

2. Mintee = MynameisNO. Different person than Sunny was... but still a fabricated persona.

3. So in that instance, it was one fake persona talking to another.

Kind of funny, if you think about it...

Just like Nigerian scammers trying to scam each other. :giggle:

Just like Nigerian scammers trying to scam each other. :giggle:

I could just see how that would go.

"You send me $5,000 and I'll send you $5,000,000."

"No, you send me $10,000 and I'll send you $1,000."

"SOLD!"

^^^"I am looking for a loving, hard-working woman!" vs. "I am a lonely rich widow looking for a nice, honest man".

They can meet up and make beautiful scams together!

^^^"I am looking for a loving, hard-working woman!" vs. "I am a lonely rich widow looking for a nice, honest man".

Yeah..they communicate via Western Union.

Once I got some lady who claimed to be trapped in a hotel in Africa and she needed a strong man to rescue her. Oh would I mind paying her bill? She seemed unaware that my name is a female name.

Once I got some lady who claimed to be trapped in a hotel in Africa and she needed a strong man to rescue her. Oh would I mind paying her bill? She seemed unaware that my name is a female name.

You could have sent Koko. :P

They could sign up for British lotteries as a team!

heh, I got an email from my distant cousin saying he lost his wallet in germany and needed money to get home. and i remember thinking that's weird, he's on facebook and his last status update was that he's in toronto.

turned out to be a scammer hacking his account.

I am a little behind on all of this. So Sunny wasn't even deaf? I keep thinking about all the beautiful birthday wishes she got from all of us. Now it was all fake :-(

I know... And PM ing people talking badly about others...

That's just the worst.

heh, I got an email from my distant cousin saying he lost his wallet in germany and needed money to get home. and i remember thinking that's weird, he's on facebook and his last status update was that he's in toronto.

:eek:

I had an old friend that had his hotel ransacked in London. They took everything except his passport; could I please wire him money for a ticket home? I opened my email's full headers and saw IP address from Nigeria. :rl:

Right, I have one deaf person who got hacked, and I got e-mail stated that he need help to get back in USA since he lost his baggages and he doesn't have passport and account info so he asking me for money. Number one.. I know this guy very well and he never been outside of USA, and he couldn't afford to go on a trip... sigh. .I reply back to him, Sorry Charlie...

Right, I have one deaf person who got hacked, and I got e-mail stated that he need help to get back in USA since he lost his baggages and he doesn't have passport and account info so he asking me for money. Number one.. I know this guy very well and he never been outside of USA, and he couldn't afford to go on a trip... sigh. .I reply back to him, Sorry Charlie...

Got a couple of emails like these and I never replied. It felt off to me.

Back