And like sand through an hour glass... these are the days of our lives... lol

Yeah I thought Journey had said she met Sunny as well. :dunno:

We've come to learn that wasn't true.

Just to clarify, "Sunny" posted here that she had plans to meet up with me and we did make plans via other means. At the last minute she backed out with what I thought (at the time) were reasonable excuses. We did not meet in person, nor did I ever say we did. Just wanted that to be clear :wave:.

Oh and if I ever do have the opportunity to meet up with someone here, you can bet your booties there will be pictures :).

Yeah, I figured you out (and your name) when I looked at Shel90's FB photos/friends. I still haven't figure out the other guy yet.

Shel, Are you going to fill me (and others) in?

TheWriteAlex...

Yeah, I figured you out (and your name) when I looked at Shel90's FB photos/friends. I still haven't figure out the other guy yet.

Shel, Are you going to fill me (and others) in?

TheWriteAlex...:D

Can I ask a question? I was looking at the photo thread, and noticed that MyNameIsNo posted pics. Were they really of her? Did she just randomly steal pics?

Only if you've disappeared from the pic she posted of her with you & ? (can't remember if it was Cheetah or TWA). :giggle:

It was TWA. I'm sad I've not had the honor of meeting Deafskeptic yet.

3 fake posters so far (to my knowledge). Now I wonder why would one go thru all that trouble to pretend to be what they aren't. What is wrong with just using a screen name and be yourself?

Three? I only count two Sunny and NO. Who is the third one?

Can't say that I'm surprised. These people must be really lonely to go to those lengths. Ah well, such is life as CBE said.

There are been threads about how deaf people are doing less of social outings because of the internet. Now I wonder if there will be an increase in distrust among ADers (thanks to fakers), causing more of a need of social outings to make sure people are real before trusting them.

Back