And like sand through an hour glass... these are the days of our lives... lol

Sunny or Sunshine???

I'm thinking that when Sunny got found out, MyNameIsNo must've gotten worried :lol: Our super-mod to the rescue!
OK, what did I miss? Who else was fake, Sunny? Was that her user name? Now I can see why some of you were cautious when I joined, what a sad life they must live if they have to "fake" all the time!! I am glad you believe me!!!

Yes, Sunny was/is a fake, so was/is her boyfriend 'Dallas'. Yes it's weird but at least she didn't fake her death just to get revenge on us in some messed up kind of way like Byrdie did.

Too Weird

Yes, Sunny was/is a fake, so was/is her boyfriend 'Dallas'. Yes it's weird but at least she didn't fake her death just to get revenge on us in some messed up kind of way like Byrdie did.

Thanks Dixie. I really am shocked about all this. Sunny sounded real to me. She even questioned me when I joined saying I didn't sound deaf, and gave me a hard time. What a sad life they must live to mimic us who are deaf. I actually find it pretty offensive now!!!

Seems the ongoing fact-what is real on this computer never can be easily verified. Does it seem "true" still applies. All of this from my experience- belonging to VampireFreaks.Com.

Thanks Dixie. I really am shocked about all this. Sunny sounded real to me. She even questioned me when I joined saying I didn't sound deaf, and gave me a hard time. What a sad life they must live to mimic us who are deaf. I actually find it pretty offensive now!!!

:lol:

No Byrdie in that picture!!!

Look at my profile, my irl picture is there. Hint, I'm on the left.

Yeah, I figured you out (and your name) when I looked at Shel90's FB photos/friends. I still haven't figure out the other guy yet.

Shel, Are you going to fill me (and others) in?

Let us know if she replies to your email, CBE. I'm just curious why she did it.

I banned her before she had a chance to email me lol I was too annoyed to deal with BS and explanations from someone who doesn't even deserve to give one. Sunny was a different case because she had gotten so close to everyone. This person knew what she was doing and why she did it and didn't care about people here. C'est la vie... she can go on to another forum and do what she does there, I didn't want to tolerate it and I didn't care what she had to say.

Yeah, I figured you out (and your name) when I looked at Shel90's FB photos/friends. I still haven't figure out the other guy yet.

Shel, Are you going to fill me (and others) in?

Two little birds told me who the other guy is.

I know, I know, I know !!! (waves hand!) All you gotta do is look at the Pics of You thread and you can match 'em up. :)

Hallelujah! Now I don't have to read anymore questionable escapades regarding sexy foreign men, weed, vomiting and the love of the "F" word. It is a good day! lol

mynameisno was seriously getting on my nerves.

Back