And like sand through an hour glass... these are the days of our lives... lol

It was a little bit obvious from her posts on the other thread about Sunshine, plus I'm guessing other people had their suspicions . I had no idea she had 3 profiles though. Good job!

AllDeaf rule: We do not allow duplicate posting accounts

For clarification reasons on those of you wondering, this was the suspected user name progression:
1) kateriveria > 2) requested username change to Mintee > 3) MyNameIsNo

If any of you were close to the first two user names, we apologize we did not get this for you sooner.

Hallelujah! Now I don't have to read anymore questionable escapades regarding sexy foreign men, weed, vomiting and the love of the "F" word. It is a good day! lol

Hallelujah! Now I don't have to read anymore questionable escapades regarding sexy foreign men, weed, vomiting and the love of the "F" word. It is a good day! lol

:lol: That pretty much sums it up!

Ummm..let me check my driver license... Ooooh... whew.. I'm not fake

Good job CBE

That remind of when I had an ID card as I did not have a driving license to use. I went to used my ID card at a store and the woman said my ID card has
expired by one day and I told the woman " I am still me!" I did look just like my photo. The woman took my check.

Despite my being too new to matter here or be part of anything, I actually had suspicions about MyNameIsNo too. The weird thing is I also thought it seemed a lot like Mintee from back during my lurking days (I lurked for 3 or 4 years before finally joining and posting).

And so I say - tune in tomorrow for the continuing saga of "As the Stomach Turns........"

Now you're sounding like MyNameIsNO. :lol:

That's what I always used to say whenever life felt like a soap opera. Sorry - I did not mean to sound like her. Oh man!!

Let's see who the next one will be. :hmm:

I'm thinking that when Sunny got found out, MyNameIsNo must've gotten worried :lol: Our super-mod to the rescue!

Maybe we can have a Guess the Faker contest for a Premium membership?

3 fake posters so far (to my knowledge). Now I wonder why would one go thru all that trouble to pretend to be what they aren't. What is wrong with just using a screen name and be yourself?

3 of them?...I know of Sunny and now mynameISNO...who is the 3rd????

There was also "Squirt" who was the so-called "nephew" of Byrdie. :giggle:

Back