An Embarrassing Moments For Parents

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most of the time, our children makes us smile, laugh and even cry, but they also can embarrassed us in a good or bad way ....What was the most embarrassing moment as a parent that your child had done in front of strangers, family members or friends, please share your child's funni stories here in this thread! ;) ...

( It can be anything related to your child or what you had done when you were young!...)...

^Angel^ by the way I really love your avatar! Did you make that? :thumb:

I have said some of what my boys did when they were younger for one when the time Markus was younger we were at home depot and he said he had to go to the bathroom really bad, while I was asking this guy who worked at home depot where the restrooms were, all sudden Markus was missing in action, I panic and looking around the corner and saw him at the bathroom display sitting on the toliet open view for everyone to see, I said " Markus! What are you doing?!" I said are you going number one or number two? He said yep pooping, My face became so red like a lobester, The manger came over and chuckles alittle bit and I told him how sorry I was and He said it's ok, we will take care of it, While people were going pass us looking and scaring I was thinking hurry up so we can get out of here! When Markus was done I had to carry him all the way to the restroom and told him why didn't you wait for me, I was asking someone where the bathroom was and He said "But mom that was the bathroom". :giggle:

Jordan recently in Florida he had to go to the bathroom and they had this port potty and there were few lines of people were waiting to have their turn to go in to do their business and Jordan ran up while someone was coming out he cut in front of everyone and went in people were like wtf! :giggle: oh oops!

And another time, I went to the cashing checks shop to cash my checks, While signing my name on the back of the check jordan was on the floor looking up in someone's dress and I said " Jordan!" He came by me and said to me " Mommy she isn't wearing anything and made a funny face of ewww" I was like OMG! *blushing*

Another time when we were getting the boys pictures with Santa, Markus did not want to take his picture with Santa but I made him go up there with his brother so his brother doesn't get too scared. Markus was sighing and said all right! While Santa was talking to both of my boys asking what they want for Christmas, Markus made a comment saying " I know you are fake Santa so why push it?" Santa was laughing and said but your brother believes in me, and Markus said "not for long Santa". and then the elf lady told me your boy is so funny I was like eh? Until we were talking/walking down the mall, Markus told me the story I was like you said that? to santa? OMG!

I'll try to think what else my boys did that was an embarrassing moment for me...;)

:rofl: ..I love that story that your oldest son did at Home Depot , that was sooo funni!

( No, I didn't make my avatar, I found it in the web site and Thanks sis ;) )...

I remmy my baby cousin Billy Jr., we called him BeBo.

Anyway me, my mom and my aunt, and baby cousin Bebo. he was two at that time, we went into Eckerds (Pharamcist store), Bebo refused to go inside for some reason, my aunt said you have to come inside, please. bebo said no no no. so my aunt hauled him up over her shoulder and went inside the store. and put him down on his feet. He was throwing a tantrum at the entry of doors. My aunt said to him, you have to be quiet..Bebo screamed, "you shut up motherfucker!"

My eyes popped open! I went oh my god,,,,ohhh my aunt was pissed totally, whacked his mouth off and took him out of the store, we had to leave unfortanely, my uncle was verbal abusive so that's how my baby cousin picked up the word...yikes. :shock:

I went to the grocery store when I was preggy with my 2nd son, My oldest son was around two, it was in the early fall time, he happened to see an man walking by, he said mommy I see santa claus. I said honey, christmas is not here yet. my son kept saying santa santa and I had no clue why he was calling santa where I have seen no one looking like santa claus... when we were finished with shopping, my son saw the same man walking to the car, he screamed santa claus! santa claus!!!!

the man turned around and looked at my son and smiled and waved. I was embarrassed because he had long white beard with white hair. My boy said where is his reindeers? the man already drove away in red convertible...I told him oh Santa is on vacation. my son was ok with it. :rofl:

that classic one lol cheri oh man I am bursting laughing at that toliet moment...

I know I dont have kids but Let me tell ya short story about my cousin's young son Dakota (he is 2 years old now). He had cold and has been coughing so hard for while. HE got fed up with it. He walk up to his grandma (my aunt) say give me goddamn cough syrup!! Grandma was Shocked to hear what he asked her...

I laugh my ass off when mom told me about this. I know it not embrassed but it so hiliarious seeing a little boy want awful cough syrup poor little guy being sick....

downing said:
I went to the grocery store when I was preggy with my 2nd son, My oldest son was around two, it was in the early fall time, he happened to see an man walking by, he said mommy I see santa claus. I said honey, christmas is not here yet. my son kept saying santa santa and I had no clue why he was calling santa where I have seen no one looking like santa claus... when we were finished with shopping, my son saw the same man walking to the car, he screamed santa claus! santa claus!!!!

the man turned around and looked at my son and smiled and waved. I was embarrassed because he had long white beard with white hair. My boy said where is his reindeers? the man already drove away in red convertible...I told him oh Santa is on vacation. my son was ok with it. :rofl:

:laugh2:

Cheri said:

I have said some of what my boys did when they were younger for one when the time Markus was younger we were at home depot and he said he had to go to the bathroom really bad, while I was asking this guy who worked at home depot where the restrooms were, all sudden Markus was missing in action, I panic and looking around the corner and saw him at the bathroom display sitting on the toliet open view for everyone to see, I said " Markus! What are you doing?!" I said are you going number one or number two? He said yep pooping, My face became so red like a lobester, The manger came over and chuckles alittle bit and I told him how sorry I was and He said it's ok, we will take care of it, While people were going pass us looking and scaring I was thinking hurry up so we can get out of here! When Markus was done I had to carry him all the way to the restroom and told him why didn't you wait for me, I was asking someone where the bathroom was and He said "But mom that was the bathroom". :giggle:

Jordan recently in Florida he had to go to the bathroom and they had this port potty and there were few lines of people were waiting to have their turn to go in to do their business and Jordan ran up while someone was coming out he cut in front of everyone and went in people were like wtf! :giggle: oh oops!

And another time, I went to the cashing checks shop to cash my checks, While signing my name on the back of the check jordan was on the floor looking up in someone's dress and I said " Jordan!" He came by me and said to me " Mommy she isn't wearing anything and made a funny face of ewww" I was like OMG! *blushing*

Another time when we were getting the boys pictures with Santa, Markus did not want to take his picture with Santa but I made him go up there with his brother so his brother doesn't get too scared. Markus was sighing and said all right! While Santa was talking to both of my boys asking what they want for Christmas, Markus made a comment saying " I know you are fake Santa so why push it?" Santa was laughing and said but your brother believes in me, and Markus said "not for long Santa". and then the elf lady told me your boy is so funny I was like eh? Until we were talking/walking down the mall, Markus told me the story I was like you said that? to santa? OMG!

I'll try to think what else my boys did that was an embarrassing moment for me...;)

:laugh2: Too funny what your boys did, Cheri! :)

Thanks Shiva and Nancy. :Oops:

There was one time, We went to the store.. Jordan and I, well this lady who was even shorter than me I am 5'3" tall, She was such shorter than the counter at the store, She was trying to get her milk up the counter I offered to help but she said no thanks, We were waiting and waiting for her just to get that milk up on the counter... after a while she finally got her milk up the counter, Jordan said something to her while she was putting her milk up on the counter, the casher burst out laughing and I had no clue why he was laughing even through he knows I am deaf because I am a regluar customer who goes to that store all the time... After the lady left the guy told me your son said *Sigh, what a pussy* while she was trying to put her milk on the counter. :shock:

:rofl: OMG ladies ur stories are SOOOO HILARIOUS!!!!!! :rofl:

i definately remmy that story u told before Cheri!!!!! it has never failed to get me LAFFING

:thumb: MORE stories please!!!!!

:rofl: umm my son.. umm I haven't chance to do with my son.. but im sure my ex husband has that moment with him.. so i will just wait till my son come often with me.. maybe i will have one

Cheri said:

:rofl: That would have been something to catch on video. ;)

My aunt just told me over the phone, okay i have second cousin, her name is Haylee, she is 4...my aunt watches her grandkids so her son can go to work. kinda like babysitting/daycare thing.

Anyway, one day, My aunt couldnt find Haylee in her house, she looked all over for Haylee, and went outside and saw Haylee standing on the porch. My aunt asked where have you been, you are supposed to stay inside. Haylee asked grandma, "why do we have ducks with rainbows stuck to its butts?" and my aunt did not get it when Haylee said that. My aunt asked "what do you mean duck with rainbow stuck to its butt?"

Haylee took my aunt over to a field (they live on a farm with many animals) and showed aunt val and said "see there is five ducks with rainbows stuck to their butts over there" and my aunt looked over to the field and realized Haylee was talking about ducks with rainbows stuck to its butts was the peacocks.

A nearby farmer somehow got their peacocks loose and running around, the county control came over and asked the farmer if he wanted to keep them, he didn't want them anymore so the animal control came over to my aunt's since peacocks were on her property and asked her if she wanted them.

The result..... now she has five ducks with rainbows stuck to their butts. :ty:

Thank you make me laugh Downing and Cheri. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can image how you feel when you see your son do like this, oh my dear Cheri.

Some of you already know in some ways how precocious my youngest son is. He's quite brilliant...

Went to McDonald's with him once - and for some reason, he was under the weather. He wanted to be carried from the car to the restaurant, and Mommy was just as exhausted as he was. Soooo...I put him down just before we went into McDonald's....

...where my son proceeds in throwing himself down on the floor. I tell him to get up and walk besides me.

He says, in a nice, LOUD, clear voice: "Mommy...if you keep DROPPING me, I'm going to have brain damage."

Just imagine the dirty looks I got. LMFAO.

Yesterday we went to Tops supermarket to get some foods, and got in line I forgot to get pads so I told Markus can you go and grab me a bag of pads he says with a funny face "I don't think so," Jordan offered to go and get it for me, he came back with a box of vagina cleaner, and said really loud "Mom is this it?" My face got so red and Markus burst out laughing and I told the cashier hold on for a minute so I ran back to replace what Jordan have gotten to get the bag of pads and I was so embarrassed that I had to run back in line with just a bag of pads. :o

:rofl: for all those stories.

Now it my turn, When my son was little like 3, 4 or 5 yrs old every time we went to the store. My son usually knows that I buy bag of pads so he grabbed it and said, "Mom, do you need any more of this??" I am like, "uhhhhhh yea sure." Of course there ppl around us and some was smiling at him.

He even know what brand I used. :giggle:

Pomeranian said:
:rofl: for all those stories.

Now it my turn, When my son was little like 3, 4 or 5 yrs old every time we went to the store. My son usually knows that I buy bag of pads so he grabbed it and said, "Mom, do you need any more of this??" I am like, "uhhhhhh yea sure." Of course there ppl around us and some was smiling at him.

He even know what brand I used. :giggle:

LOL! Pomeranian funny how ur son knows what brand you uses. :giggle:

Jordan freaks out when he first found out the day I started my period he walked in the bathroom and said "Mom! You're bleeding" And I told him It's ok, Women like me get those every month, He says "boo boo hurts too much", and runs out of the bathroom. :giggle:

lol lol lol @ cheri's son jordan, good boy for what he done, carried and showed wrong ones as Vagina Cleaner .. *laughing* .. that so cute/funny!! lol lol.. and about Home depot since markus pooped in toliet front of ppl! haha.. that so cutee/ funny too!!

lol dang Pomersian and downing! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

TOF

Cheri.. that is so mortifying in my opinion but yoou sure have some funny moments in your life! LMAO! you have practically made me fall on teh floor laughing. my belly hurts im laughing so hard... :D :bump:

Shiva: Love the sig... lmao

Back