Alldeaf's very own spider thread

Spiders....hmmm I saw a big black spider crawl fast to under the blanket of leaves outside when I was cleaning the glass on the door at my work.

acccckkk stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp on spiders done dang spider stampede aaaaahhhh

*ZZZZOOOOMMMM* lol

2 weeks ago i saw wolf spider crawling across my family room it was huge one ack

..2 weeks ago i saw wolf spider crawling across my family room it was huge one ack

Hmm...didn't it 'howl' too?? :lol:

Spiders everywhere, it's a spider galore and haven...webs sprung all over...giant ones, little ones...alllllll creepy...little red beady eyes...in every crevice, corner of the haunted house. Have you visit your haunted house in your area.....yet?? :D :lol:

~RR

:pissed: Hate spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here in florida there are too many. Thank God my neighbor is in Pest Control!! :giggle:

*covering my eyes* not gonna look at this thread. :Ohno:

Please let me know either you hear spider walk or not... :Ohno:

I went to Australia with my family in winter 2000. Yes, I have seen big black with yellow stripe spider stays between corner and ceiling of Opal's garage...

Something similar like that... I don't know the name... I hope Aussies correct the name when they see the similar description I give here.

They won't hurt you when you leave them alone.

Something like that...I think they referred to it as the Golden Orb

GoldenOrb.jpg

ewww.... in the past i never was afraid of any spiders.. until black widow bit me.. i ended up in hospital for three days....

in few years later same kind of spider nearly bit me... i saw red spot on it.. i yelled at my husband and he killed it...

ewww.... in the past i never was afraid of any spiders.. until black widow bit me.. i ended up in hospital for three days....

in few years later same kind of spider nearly bit me... i saw red spot on it.. i yelled at my husband and he killed it...

We had those in our garage for a short time. Yuck kill them all. Also there is brown relcuse (spelling) down here!! YUCK

Hmm...didn't it 'howl' too?? :lol:

Spiders everywhere, it's a spider galore and haven...webs sprung all over...giant ones, little ones...alllllll creepy...little red beady eyes...in every crevice, corner of the haunted house. Have you visit your haunted house in your area.....yet?? :D :lol:

~RR

LOL rr NO it didn't howl michigan is full of spiders dang
oh yes i have scary

I'm not sure if the spider from Liebling's picture is a live spider or a toy.
It looks more like a toy to me, but I might be mistaken.

The spiders that may have all sorts of spots and are furry are usually tarantulas, bird-eating spiders.
this is a red kneed tarantula;
red-kneed-tarantula.jpg

Fuzzy

:eek:

Now would be a good a time as any to announce that this deaf woman suffers from entomophobia.

:io:

Why is it that all the spider pics are still ending up in my thread? Any chance of moving them here?

Let me share this with you.

When I moved to St Louis first of August, I live in basement from my parents house. I started to complain about spiders running around my room. My mom gave me spray to keep them away come in my room. Now, the neighbor starts to complain. :Oops:

My mom laughed because I did same thing with FIREANTS back in Dallas. I pour "thing" for fireants on all hils and they ran to neighbor's yard! :D

Back