Alldeaf's very own spider thread

this is beautiful spider??? isnt it??? :giggle:

Isnt that a pug too? Looks like a black pug to me. If so I love that pic as I own four fawn pugs.

acccckkk stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp on spiders done dang spider stampede aaaaahhhh

*ZZZZOOOOMMMM* lol

2 weeks ago i saw wolf spider crawling across my family room it was huge one ack

ROFL! At least there's no rats in this thread. *chuckle*. I'm outta here. :iough:

Let me share this with you.

When I moved to St Louis first of August, I live in basement from my parents house. I started to complain about spiders running around my room. My mom gave me spray to keep them away come in my room. Now, the neighbor starts to complain. :Oops:

My mom laughed because I did same thing with FIREANTS back in Dallas. I pour "thing" for fireants on all hils and they ran to neighbor's yard! :D

LOL. I hope the neighbor didn't get mad at you for moving all the fireants into his yard.

Mod Note:

Posts were moved from the "Top 10 Annoying things with your CI" thread related to spiders to here. However, posts were put in their chronological positions at the time post was made--hence, posts in this thread up to now will appear messed up. Sorry for the inconvience.

~RR

ty RR and whew I missed all the spider pics I think by coming directly to page three haha.

Have fun everyone Im outta here!

I guess it could be but I am unsure... I will get Opal to look your picture later.

Yes, it's correct that it's toy - I only found the "similar" example. I really don't know what an exact name of black spider with yellow stripe.

No, it's not that what I saw... I am sure 100% that it's not hairy spider.

probably still tarantula - there is plenty of them, smooth and furry.

Fuzzy

Hey why arent you posting to this thread? You were all ready to post all those spidey pics in my other thread?

Were you really just trying to torture me? hehe

Back