AllDeaf members ages

Are you ready for DRUNK on your 21 Birthday? :giggle:

yup, I want beer or vodka. :D

I just already drank so recently when vacation time in FL and again in last July 4.

yup, I want beer or vodka. :D

I just already drank so recently when vacation time in FL and again in last July 4.

You drank at underage?? Tsk tsk tsk! I will spank your ass! Just kidding! Of course, I did drunk when I was 20. My old friend bought me a vodka and beer. He was 22 years old. :giggle: You will be first time go enter to BAR!!!!! You can buy any beers or vodka at liquor store whatever you want!

Turning 21 in two weeks :Ohno:

Do you have any rad 21st parties to do? Is that viewed as same right ot passage in Aussie as in USA? I was just wonderin. IMO I didnt ever see anything that great with turning21....(Im one of those party poopers Jake)

I no drink alcohol :shock:

LoL! I am talking about Jake's become 21 soon. He said in Aussie is legal drinking alcohol at age 18. I just being joking around with him. You don't drink alcohol? How did you feeling when you're become 30? Is that same feel age as young adult?

Do you have any rad 21st parties to do? Is that viewed as same right ot passage in Aussie as in USA? I was just wonderin. IMO I didnt ever see anything that great with turning21....(Im one of those party poopers Jake)

Pinky's right. Legal age is 18 ;)

Just not into drinking liquors or alcohol. I can still go out and have a great time- there are other great things to do I think. I just grow up with no Alcohol n stuff and didn't want to take it up. Tempted at times, I'll be honest.

LoL! I am talking about Jake's become 21 soon. He said in Aussie is legal drinking alcohol at age 18. I just being joking around with him. You don't drink alcohol? How did you feeling when you're become 30? Is that same feel age as young adult?

OK PINK, U talked me into it-->where's the party at and who's gonna go get dougie drunk?

Back