AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

I saw your brief IT background in FB but I don't know the extent of it. Here are a few pointers - You should try looking into job openings at NYC-DOITT. They do pay quite fairly nice. If you do not mind high pay and busy hours, look for job openings at any financial-related companies in both NYC and Jersey City. Do also expand your search to Newark IT (NJ). They do have some amazing IT transformations going on. If you want to work for university around here - see this site and narrow it down to specific location and job position.

old famous NY line. David Letterman said it the best.

Beautiful. Thanks!

I will go anywhere. I would have gone to NY but my Mother was having some issues.

I am going down to South Carolina for the 4th of July. I could possible swing into Florida for a AD meetup.

As I spoke earlier about my iPhone bill of $653, I went back to check what is the final amount - and I was like, WTF? It has gone down to $432

Sound good about Florida. Orlando is best theme parks... Like spring or fall season that weather wll be cooler. Hate hot and very himid

I add this city for AllDeaf gathering party.

where is next AllDeaf Meet party?

Las Vegas - Around July 2010?
Washington DC area - MD or VA
Austin
Chicago
Orlando

More cities???

Last edited:
As I spoke earlier about my iPhone bill of $653, I went back to check what is the final amount - and I was like, WTF? It has gone down to $432

currency exchange rate, maybe?

Sound good about Florida. Orlando is best theme parks... Like spring or fall season that weather wll be cooler. Hate hot and very himid

Las Vegas - Around July 2009?
Austin
Chicago
Orlando

More cities???

Chevy57, check again

currency exchange rate, maybe?
Nope, it has nothing to do with the currency exchange rate - I am viewing it from the australian website, which I did the same the other night. Strange.

Las Vegas - Around July 2010?
Austin
Chicago
Orlando

More cities???

might be difficult to do another AD party since there is DeafNation World at Las Vegas. Handful of us are saving up for it and I doubt we'd have enough for another one.

Back