AllDeaf Forum Etiquette

1. if you're going to preach what you say and if you don't want to be seen as a hypocrite - at least work for somebody that's in accordance to your strong belief.
2. if you work for somebody/organization/etc. that's very against your belief and still get paid for it, sorry no you do not deserve the privilege of criticizing. hence... the old adage - "Ignorance is bliss."

What is the difference between Liebling and the politicans that we hear criticising one another on a daily basis?

Oh dear Jiro, you are young both in mind and heart.

You need to get a few years of working experience tucked under your wings and I say that with heart.

A good few years of working with back-stabbing coworkers, bosses that takes advantage of you and/or whining customers that will make a huge deal out of wanting to use double coupons day just for a 99 cents product.

Come back and you'll understand why the older ADers feel the need to vent out against their coworkers and bosses.

What is the difference between Liebling and the politicans that we hear criticising one another on a daily basis?

You don't see a Republican politician working for Democratic Party, don't ya? :lol:

1. if you're going to preach what you say and not be seen as a hypocrite - at least work for somebody that's in accordance to your strong belief.
2. if you work for somebody/organization/etc. that's very against your belief and still get paid for it, sorry no you do not deserve the privilege of criticizing. hence... the old adage - "Ignorance is bliss."

This is NOT something like "my boss sucks!!!" or "i hate this company... i haven't gotten any promotion or a raise in 5 years!" This is about working for organization that is entirely against your belief such as..... a vegetarian accountant or vegetarian manager working for slaughterhouse or McDonald while preaching & complaining to community that killing animal is wrong. eating meat is wrong. being a vegetarian is healthy and beautiful. Obviously - that person should be working for PETA or Whole Foods.... not McDonald or slaughterhouse.

get it? :cool2:

I get it very well, jiro. It is you that has the problem understanding. I have ethical disagreements with both of my employers. The best way to resolve those is to work within the organization to change those policies to which I have ethical objections. To simply allow them to continue without voicing my objections simply contributes to the violations.

Oh dear Jiro, you are young both in mind and heart.

You need to get a few years of working experience tucked under your wings and I say that with heart.

A good few years of working with back-stabbing coworkers, bosses that takes advantage of you and/or whining customers that will make a huge deal out of wanting to use double coupons day just for a 99 cents product.

Come back and you'll understand why the older ADers feel the need to vent out against their coworkers and bosses.

again - there's a major difference between "complaining about your shitty work/employer" and "working for someone that's against your belief"

You don't see a Republican politician working for Democratic Party, don't ya? :lol:

The Republicans and the Democrats are all part of a larger system. Their paychecks all come from the same place.:cool2:

The Republicans and the Democrats are all part of a larger system. Their paychecks all come from the same place.:cool2:

And so do deaf individuals that collect SSI--and yet they complain about the American government.

again - there's a major difference between "complaining about your shitty work/employer" and "working for someone that's against your belief"

So, you think it is possible to find an employer whose policies will be in 100% agreement with your ethics and values?

Jiro, you can continue to tapdance around the questions as long as you want but you can't continue to fool us any longer.

Liebling is starting to look way more credible than you.

Paychecks come from tax payers but the policy changes thru time depending on dominance of each party at White House and/or Congress. Again - You don't see a Republican politician preaching and endorsing Democratic ideal, don't ya? That would be a hypocrisy.

Paychecks come from tax payers but the policy changes thru time depending on dominance of each party at White House and/or Congress. Again - You don't see a Republican politician preaching and endorsing Democratic ideal, don't ya? That would be a hypocrisy.

One word: Lieberman

What exactly would you call bi-partisan efforts?

Back