Alldeaf Caucus Tshirts Voting Poll

What type of Tshirts do you want at AD Caucus

• A plain white shirt that just says Alldeaf Caucus 2008 on it.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • A white or color shirt with our pictures on it

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AllDeaf Caucus 2008 isn't taking place at the beach. :(
thats where we'll be hanging out camping at the beach.. right, bear and dreamdeaf??? I was told it's gonna be at the beach where the campsite is.. :dunno2:

What about "Ily" sign language on the back of the t-shirts?

And on the front "Alldeaf Caucus 2008"

How's that? ;)

DAmnnn Dammmmn i cant vote cos wont be coming over this year.
Bothersome!!!! if i were to choose it wouldnt be white ack ack white get sooo dirty easily. Would go for blue :)

Good luck with this polling

Can people still order shirts even if they don't attend? (Good fundraising opportunity. ;))

Vampy,

I will speak with Alex about some things hopefully today. Give me a while to answer this.

my vote is
A plain white shirt that just says Alldeaf Caucus 2008 on it

and i would agree with dreamdeaf's post

A plain white shirt that just says Alldeaf Caucus 2008 on it.

Very simple !

:afro:

M-

Anyone not going to Caucus, but would still like a shirt may vote and order one, once I got the shirt prices and ordering information on here. Will try to get some Tshirt designs for us to look at next week and you can vote on your favorite.

Maybe it will drop out and forgot it about AllDeaf T-shirts cuz some of them are banned and not able to reply here. :dunno:

And also maybe drop out AllDeaf campout? :dunno:

Maybe it will drop out and forgot it about AllDeaf T-shirts cuz some of them are banned and not able to reply here. :dunno:

And also maybe drop out AllDeaf campout? :dunno:
Giving up hope?

If I had the money, I would still go. :)

I could not go to the camp due to conflict plan. Otherwise, I will be glad to order tee shirt to support AllDeaf Forum.

I like the white one. :)

yeah like Alldeaf.com with pictures like ILY or something.. but dont know if Caucus is still on or not cuz i dont see the caucus thread? so i am not sure..

if order.. I wouldnt mind get like Red, light Blue, green, or Navy Blue... ha..

I would think maybe you could use the logo that's on the alldeaf 5th anniversary colours.. simple the better..

smile, I wish I was going as I have other committment as I've promise a few that I was gonna come last year but never got to it cause I fell ill for a long time sigh.. .. boohoo..

have fun you all..:)

I like it short and sweet and simple plain white or grey T-shirt with picture on it would be simple enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back