AllDeaf 5th Anniversary 2002 - 2007

HAppy 5th anniversary alldeaf!!! :)

we should post are favorite are favorite moments of
the last 5 years

I was trying to find a thread that was first started, I could be wrong but this thread is what I found...

http://www.alldeaf.com/forum-feedback-suggestions/5038-next-cash-giveaway-contest.html
No way... there are threads earlier than that.

AllDeaf started out with PHPBB. A year later, Alex upgraded it to vBulletin... and lost all the old threads in the process.

So, the earliest thread for AllDeaf 2.0 would be during the first few months of 2003. :)

This is an earlier thread started...

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/2-hi.html

Can anyone find anything earlier than this? ;)

Happy Annivesary to AD! Alex you are the best! Thank you :hug: for starting AD.. AD rocks! :)

Happy anniversary, AD!! And many, many more! Thanks to Alex, moderators and ADers. :ty:

congrats alex u made that happen for last 5 years.. and happy 5th annivesary to u and to alldeaf too ;)

Happy Annivesary to AllDeaf!

Alex, I want to thank you to create a forum like this... Without you, I would not of here and make new friends here... then I am able to see you in real life this July... :D

Congrats AllDeaf! While not a perfect site, it sure is close!

WTG!!! wooo wooo YOU ROCK, ALEX!!!

Wow, WTG!!! That closed to when my Borders was opened but that was a year ltr!!! Congrats!!! Keep going, Alex!!! Keep up the works!

Oops, I mean to say this

Happy 5th Annivesary to AllDeaf!!!

Would like to say few things... I am very glad to join this AllDeaf if has not for two deaf ppl that urag me to join here so I did lol... I think it was SG but not sure tho! I can't remmy now anymore as getting old brain! LMAO! I love to read when I feel down or too tired to post so mostly read whatever I can.... enjoy it very much!!!

:bowdown: Alex!

Would like to join to congrats AD's 5th anniversary. :cheers:

Amazing that we have get average of 500 guests on daily basis and only have what less than 40 members to post something. Incredible.

WWWWOOOOWWW-WOOOOWW! Congratulations to AD made it for
5th anniversary! I love AD.com! :ily: :) Please keep up and don't
give up! ;)

Swell, Alex!
Are we gonna have AllDeaf's 5th Anniversary Camp or something?? That would be a riot for sure! LOL

Back