all set.... to.... go...

last night finally washed my hair with some help to take off iodine medicine that made my hair sticky.. yuck...

this morning.. i finally vomitted because my stomach felt so empty.. and I knew I need to throw up and I did a small one but after that i'm ok now... eating goldfish crackers and drink. heh... soon gonna take medicine for my ear to prevent infection. going home later today... :)

i'm really surprised that you healed much better than mine.. and we both have same surgeon.. mine was almost 2 years ago.. and she was few days ago. she healed better and faster.. and almost all taste buds back.. she have better medicine than i had..

Maybe your surgeon like her better and went easy on her than he did on you. :mrgreen:

Don't scare her with your voice when you speak, You wouldn't want her to jump and fall flat on her face in the snow, and say what's the sound?? Eric was that you??? :giggle:

I'm glad that you are okay and here... :hug:

Keep update with news... :thumb:

ONG,

Glad you're feeling better! :) Don't be surprised if you start to feel well on day 2, but tired on day 3. (This is what happened to me after my second surgery.) In my case, I was feeling like myself again within 7 days.

Maybe your surgeon like her better and went easy on her than he did on you. :mrgreen:

Don't scare her with your voice when you speak, You wouldn't want her to jump and fall flat on her face in the snow, and say what's the sound?? Eric was that you??? :giggle:
i defineally will make weird sounds to scare her *chuckles*

i'm really surprised that you healed much better than mine.. and we both have same surgeon.. mine was almost 2 years ago.. and she was few days ago. she healed better and faster.. and almost all taste buds back.. she have better medicine than i had..

Maybe she has a better tolerance than you do. lol

ONG, glad you're doing well!

pfft.... i was soooo sick yesterday. I vomitted few times. I also had nasty dirrehea.. but today i'm much better but of course i have to rest some more.. i slept pretty well last night after i took medicines.. i felt a lot better today. going to eat some toasts soon. :) i'm relieved that its not today that i ll vomit again. heh. It could be from the antheshia that made u threw up or i just a small flu bug. I don't know which one. but at least i'm ok now... i ll send pics very soon.

if you don't wanna see it... don't look. :-P its all the pictures....

Attachments

• 3rd pic.jpg
    3rd pic.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 32
  • eric n tiff.jpg
    eric n tiff.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 38
  • by sink.jpg
    by sink.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 19
  • wash hair.jpg
    wash hair.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 16
  • drying hair.jpg
    drying hair.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 26
  • scar.jpg
    scar.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 73
  • dots on neck.jpg
    dots on neck.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 21
Hope you feel better. BTW congrats. on getting CI.. What was your experience once its activated?

Great photos! I assume that's deafscuba beaming in the second photo? Your incision looks just like mine, behind the ear.

Great photos! I assume that's deafscuba beaming in the second photo? Your incision looks just like mine, behind the ear.

yep thats my boyfriend, deafscuba98. :)

yeah deafscuba and i have the same thing bte... but not the neck one. i dunno why i have on the necks a little bit too. i will find out more on tuesday.

ONG,

What CI did you choose? (I can't see the pictures.) I wish you all the best for your activation! :)

Back