adoption

:cry: here is sad story....... My mother had me for long time until around 11 year old. My mom met a guy that she pick wrong person to be bf cuz this bf is just no good guy and later on my mom have another baby. she have to give away this baby boy bec they was not suppose to get a child bec of $ ..my mom's ex bf is stupid and he want that but my mom dont want that. so I guess that plan was fking up so they HAVE to give up this child to adoption. They gave this baby boy to adopted parents somewhere. I wish my mom keep him and take care of him and raised without this ex bf. oh well I am so curious to meet him and see what he look like but one thing I have no idea if he want see me and my mother? :dunno: I am not worry about this my mom's ex bf anyway. The End.

Originally posted by Angelcat
:cry: here is sad story....... My mother had me for long time until around 11 year old. My mom met a guy that she pick wrong person to be bf cuz this bf is just no good guy and later on my mom have another baby. she have to give away this baby boy bec they was not suppose to get a child bec of $ ..my mom's ex bf is stupid and he want that but my mom dont want that. so I guess that plan was fking up so they HAVE to give up this child to adoption. They gave this baby boy to adopted parents somewhere. I wish my mom keep him and take care of him and raised without this ex bf. oh well I am so curious to meet him and see what he look like but one thing I have no idea if he want see me and my mother? :dunno: I am not worry about this my mom's ex bf anyway. The End.

u know u can find him again! u can look thru the adoption registeries that are available on the internet -- ive gone thru there searching for my dad's biological mom but in my case its MUCH more harder -- u should already have some information -- birth information of ur baby brother and etc

WELL ALL PEOPLE THEY THINK CANT AFFORD TO PAY HOSPTAL OR CANT AFFORD LIVE FEE THE BABY OR WHAT EVER THEY ARE BORN SOME TIME TEENAGER NOT READY THEY ARE adoption SOME PEOPLE GIVE WAY THEY HAS MANY THING WAY DO WELL FEEL SORRY SAD FOR WHO ARE FEEL HARD TO KEEP BABY WHAT EVER I KNOW

Mike, why do they care about the money, eh? In other country, many people do not have any money. Most women who are breastfeeding because they do not cost. They can use cloth to use as diaper.

Hospital... they will BILLING to you. Without stop women from go there if they are gonna have a baby.

Why adoption? Blood pure blood. stay with FAMILY not grow apart. They have no idea who they come from? Better off stay with family as root..

Ok, would you rather for the rich folks to have abortions or leave the kids for adoption?

What about giving your child away cos your NOT ready to be a MUM and/or DAD?

~sharlie~

if they give their child away just because that they aren't ready to be a parent...it seems that they would NEVER be ready to be parents at all

Sharlies.. as if they are not ready to be parents. well They gotta to DEAL with it. They think they have a way out? scoff... please they are such so..selfish!

Originally posted by eternity
Sharlies.. as if they are not ready to be parents. well They gotta to DEAL with it. They think they have a way out? scoff... please they are such so..selfish!
:werd: it's pretty pathetic

I know what adoption feels like. I'm adopted myself. I was put in foster care because of a careless act that my real mom did to me. I was put in foster care for years and after not improving, my real mom could no longer visit me and I was finally adopted.

I know of a friend who has a niece who was adopted from China. My friend told me that they didn't know when her birthday or year of birth, so they picked february on the day they got her. They don't know her real age either..
:| Also, my friend also told me that in China they give away the girls because china only wants boys.. stupid. :roll:

eternity WELL I AM adoption ME AND BROTHER BUT NEVER FIND MOTHER AND I DONT KNOW WHY MOTHER THROW WAY OF ME THEY ARE NO RESON FOR THAT.. I KNOW ITS SAD BUT THANK FOR MY PARENT ADOPTION ALL MY LIFE BUT I AM LUCKY I AM GOOD LIFE... I WORK AUTO BODY SHOP FOR MANY YEAR ITS WILL BE SOON RETIRED EARLY I AM 33 YEAR OLD NOW MY BROTHER IS POLICE THEY ARE HAPPY THANK FOR HELP.. I KOW SOME PEOPLE NOT WANT TO GET BABY OR SOME THING DO CARE CHILD

teekie the china traditions are like this first born child MUST be a boy if it's a girl it's a dishonor to the family and thier name, if the child is a second child ( girl or boy) they have a choice of keeping and hiding thier child or give them up for adoption most of them do it for black market.....

I never been adopted but i did find my family and traced my history! SO i do know there is a will and there are millions of mothers who can't have childrens of there own so adoption is better than aborting the babies!

Originally posted by javapride
teekie the china traditions are like this first born child MUST be a boy if it's a girl it's a dishonor to the family and thier name, if the child is a second child ( girl or boy) they have a choice of keeping and hiding thier child or give them up for adoption most of them do it for black market.....

Yeah, but its still an stupid tradition. :roll:

I thought in China, each couple is only allowed one baby. The government made this law to keep the population from growing too much. Chinese tradition is that bride's parents must save money to pay for dowdry and for wedding. So, some parents do not want to have to pay for money so they prefer sons instead. That is what I heard.

Then dont take any kids from there. It's not right for others. If they dont want any girls then that's enough if they keep get 10 girls and give them away, eh? This is so ridiculous.

Originally posted by eternity
Then dont take any kids from there. It's not right for others. If they dont want any girls then that's enough if they keep get 10 girls and give them away, eh? This is so ridiculous.

Don't? It wouldn't be fair for them, since its not their fault for being given away. They deserve to have parents who can give them the affection and care they need that they probably wont have while being in an orphanage. It's the tradition in China for girls to be given away if they had girls instead of a boy as first child..so they have no choice but follow the tradition.

But the tradition is still ridiculous anyway. I think they probably do this so they will get money from whoever adopts them. My friend's brother adopted a girl from China and paid 30,000 for her. :shock:

Last edited:
i also know that in China the male child has more standing in society than a female child and the male child is able to carry on the family name while the female dont since as u know when females marry up they generally drop their maiden surname for their married surname -- i agree with u Teekie -- it is a pretty stupid thing to do and alot of the Chinese parents oftentimes have more than 1 child and raise them shh shh even tho their law says they allow only 1 child per couple (i dont know if this is STILL in effect but this is what i knew from the 80s and 90s -- if this law has since been dropped let me know LOL) -- children from other countries are oftentimes adopted i agree -- i also noticed the foreign born kids who were adopted from other countries' parents often want them adopted to US parents for a better life than their own in their homeland

Originally posted by Fly Free
i also know that in China the male child has more standing in society than a female child and the male child is able to carry on the family name while the female dont since as u know when females marry up they generally drop their maiden surname for their married surname -- i agree with u Teekie -- it is a pretty stupid thing to do and alot of the Chinese parents oftentimes have more than 1 child and raise them shh shh even tho their law says they allow only 1 child per couple (i dont know if this is STILL in effect but this is what i knew from the 80s and 90s -- if this law has since been dropped let me know LOL) -- children from other countries are oftentimes adopted i agree -- i also noticed the foreign born kids who were adopted from other countries' parents often want them adopted to US parents for a better life than their own in their homeland
USA is NOT a perfect country or anything...it's just a better country, even though there are lots of problems in the USA, but the laws are still fair here in the USA anyway

Back