adoption

Even if the kid was mine and is retard/handicapped with whatever it is. Even my heart will weird out because I know it will happen. I STILL wont gave the baby away. No way!

Baby's father and I are friends to this day. He comes every 2nd weekend to see her. I can see that his heart had also set on her and will risk his life for her no matter what. I...still love him but we're friends. We are talking to each other because we're friends and mostly doing it for Leila. Leila need both of us. :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Even if the kid was mine and is retard/handicapped with whatever it is. Even my heart will weird out because I know it will happen. I STILL wont gave the baby away. No way!

Baby's father and I are friends to this day. He comes every 2nd weekend to see her. I can see that his heart had also set on her and will risk his life for her no matter what. I...still love him but we're friends. We are talking to each other because we're friends and mostly doing it for Leila. Leila need both of us. :D

That's good, not a lot of parents do that.. some would be selfish and still be immature and argue or talk behind their backs to others, or spread rumors, things like that. Keep it up for Leila's sake :thumb:

Originally posted by Steel
USA is NOT a perfect country or anything...it's just a better country, even though there are lots of problems in the USA, but the laws are still fair here in the USA anyway

fair? what planet are you from? ;)

But yes, its rather sad :( I think the same thing applies in Korea (North/South)

Back