adoption

Originally posted by ChelEler
Then they should know better not to get pregnant.

well, they are busy being rich and pleasant fuck up each other. :roll:

alot of rich people dont' really think about important things instead of just money and sex :roll:

they dont' really pay attention to what's happening to them or their children...they just hire maids and nurses to do the job for them for almost the rest of their life or something...it's pretty selfish, if you ask me

Originally posted by Fly Free
if the parents are RICH and have MOOLAH then i dont know what their reasons are for giving up the child :dunno:

oh it is simple answer to that :roll: They are Just SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm for adoption because I've seen/heard enough of minors dumping their newborns in the trash or anywhere that will kill them. I wish the minors think twice about putting their babies up for adoption than murdering them. Many adults who couldn't conceive would love to adopt a baby. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that.

Originally posted by Katzie
I'm for adoption because I've seen/heard enough of minors dumping their newborns in the trash or anywhere that will kill them. I wish the minors think twice about putting their babies up for adoption than murdering them. Many adults who couldn't conceive would love to adopt a baby. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that.

:werd: i agree Katzie -- around here theres a program where the mom's can anonymously leave the child at the hospital or police station or church without being prosecuted for child abandonment/neglect after the case where a child was found in a trash dumpster still ALIVE (thankfully) and it was COLD had some snow left over that morning AND that dumpster was due to be emptied that very morning but a neighbor heard a crying and found the child in there and called police -- sad (sidenote -- that child found in the dumpster has since been adopted to a couple that wanted to adopt the child and passed all inspections (id think) via the CPS and adoption agencies)

geez that gotta be SICK to drop the child in a trash filled with flies and worms

Originally posted by Steel
is it OKAY for some parents to give up their child for adoption even if they are rich and healthy?

is it OKAY for some parents to give up their child for adoption when they don't want a child in their lives?

if they never wanted a child, then they shouldn't have sex in the first place! :mad2:

I could NEVER give up any of my kids....if and when I have any. Obviously, some people don't feel that way or there would be alot less kids up for adoption.

geez that gotta be SICK to drop the child in a trash filled with flies and worms

yep yep -- mom was arrested and charged with child neglect/endangerment -- turned out she lived in that apt complex :eek: :crazy:

:werd: i agree Katzie -- around here theres a program where the mom's can anonymously leave the child at the hospital or police station or church without being prosecuted for child abandonment/neglect after the case where a child was found in a trash dumpster still ALIVE (thankfully) and it was COLD had some snow left over that morning AND that dumpster was due to be emptied that very morning but a neighbor heard a crying and found the child in there and called police -- sad (sidenote -- that child found in the dumpster has since been adopted to a couple that wanted to adopt the child and passed all inspections (id think) via the CPS and adoption agencies)

:| agreed.

are you SURE they caught the right woman for dropping the baby in the trash?

are you SURE they caught the right woman for dropping the baby in the trash?

yep yep -- DNA and the mom confessed after having a gyn testing and found she had some afterbirthing stuff still in her uterus

Steel -- and the mom apparently never had any prenatal checkups and hid her pregnancy i dont remmy exactly what her reasons were but she in her crazy mind thought it was ok to dump the child in the dumpster *rme*

hmmm so does she have to stay in jail for the rest of her life or have the death sentence? (even though the baby was NEARLY killed, but it's a miracle that the baby's alive anyway)

my big sister, single lady, will adopte the child, either Russica or Croatia child.

hmmm so does she have to stay in jail for the rest of her life or have the death sentence? (even though the baby was NEARLY killed, but it's a miracle that the baby's alive anyway)

yep yep got a prison sentence -- no wasnt the death penalty cuz the child was found alive -- i think she was sentenced to 20 years in prison -- shes still locked up as far as i know -- that happened i think around Jan/Feb 2001 -- yes its a miracle the child is still alive!

yep yep got a prison sentence -- no wasnt the death penalty cuz the child was found alive -- i think she was sentenced to 20 years in prison -- shes still locked up as far as i know -- that happened i think around Jan/Feb 2001 -- yes its a miracle the child is still alive!

I wonder if she was being ingored by her parents? Have her mom talk to her about sex, pregnant or something like that. so she can be educated but opps she is in jail.. what else can she do????????? :|

Originally posted by illustrator
my big sister, single lady, will adopte the child, either Russica or Croatia child.

thats cool -- i have 4 cousins all adopted -- 2 are biological sisters from Costa Rica and the other 2 not biological sisters both are US born -- 2 black/hispanic (the girls from Costa Rica) and the other 2 are multi racial

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
I wonder if she was being ingored by her parents? Have her mom talk to her about sex, pregnant or something like that. so she can be educated but opps she is in jail.. what else can she do????????? :|

nothing now Tyger -- shes serving her prison sentence -- i dont know abt HER own upbringing and if her own parents has taught her abt sex and raising a child and etc etc :dunno:

if your kids were mental retarded, would u get rid of ur mental retarded kid? I wouldn't, same thing with normal kids. I owuldn't give away for adoption. fuck that. It's my kid, he belong to me not other family.

I wouldn't give to them people that i dont know who. Nah, I rather give to my parent or great grandpa or what else want to a kid only my family's side.
I cherish my kid if we have a enough money to get one or not then give to my family's side "simple"
If my wife and i amd we have 3 kid it is enough dont want have a kids more than that and i will take my balls give to someone who needed it for kid. So, I wont be able to have a baby. We can sex anytime we want no baby.:naughty:

Attachments

• funnypicture010.jpg
    funnypicture010.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 44
Back