Adenoma

My surgery schedule

I have to be there at 7:30am at hospital and have a surgery start at 10am on Oct 7th. I'll pack my stuff and get ready for go hospital for inpatient. Yuck! :ugh3: :barf:

:hug: i am sure, you are very excite. good luck!
I'm not really excit about surgery. It's painful and nausea. It was my first time to be inpatient last January. It was the worst! I took a morphine for stop served pain. It made me nightmare. I had eat a clear liquid for a week. I took double IV to rid of two clots in my blood. I believe my next hospital will be worse. Because I have never cut a long 7 inches on my under rib. It's very serious condition.

I am impatient to get remove part. I can't wait it all over.

I will be 27 in Oct 3. In 4 days later get surgery. :eek3:

I learned it from a tv program about the liver transplant. It is easy for one to donate a part of liver as it will grow back. The liver has two parts - a large one and a small one. The small one is perfect to donate to a kid or a baby.

I also was surprised to hear that a dog's rib will grow back. Learned that from Animal Planet program.

That's interesting. My liver is fine expect adenoma spot on my under rib and need to remove part. You're right. That what my doctor said my liver will grow back after remove part.

Scary diagnosis, Pinky, but I know you are a strong girl. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest after the operation!

Wow... Sound not so good... I'm assure you will get healthier and stronger. :) :hug:

Stay positive, okay? I'm really sorry for what happen to you. :hug: a lot.

I can feel it's pain on my spot. I can't want to remove it asap!!!! I have only 3 weeks left to go. I am taking a Tylenol to relieve the pain.

I can't taking a vitamin supplement and vitamin & mineral supplement for 2 weeks before surgery.

When I was exercise and I felt my under right rib is hurt. Argh!

On Oct 6th. It's my diet for clear liquid day. YUCK! It's not fun! I have to drink a lot of water and clean my system before midnight.

pinky, may i ask what led you to think something's wrong with you? What made you end up being diagnosed with a tumor? Glad you'll be ok!

OOPS, I see that you already answered that! Sorry! :)

I wish you good luck hun, Hope everything will go smooth for you. :hug:

pinky, may i ask what led you to think something's wrong with you? What made you end up being diagnosed with a tumor? Glad you'll be ok!

OOPS, I see that you already answered that! Sorry! :)

Adenoma is rarely of tumor. It's not malignant now. If don't remove the part it will cause malignant and grow the tumor and cancer. It will be serve pain. I am still moderate pain. I can't wait to remove it.

Back