AD Pet Peeves

My pet peeves:

Stupid people.

Grammar mistakes.

People who talk about their significant other all the time when nobody really cares.

The number of close-minded, obnoxious, and rude people on here.

My pet peeve is when people create a thread without checking to see if a similar thread has already been created.

OH! And another pet peeve I have is when people create threads (and posts) solely for the purpose of drawing attention to themselves.

My pet peeve is when people create a thread without checking to see if a similar thread has already been created.

that part...i apology cuz i didnt know that there were other thread same as this one >.<

my pet peeve is when members who are ignorant of other flavours of English from other countries, obvious example include is the spelling rules following the British English or how the suffixes are carried out may be different. Those gits jump their guns so fast thinking you have failed school or something. Worse are those jumps on the bandwagon of popular thoughts..the unthinking crowds , it matter not of how flash or well versed or how well executed are they quips, they just bores the shit out of me

What bugs me are the devil advocates. Every forum has at least a couple. Those are the ones who all ways have to disagree with the OP or majority of opinion. You can bank on it every time!

Then there are the Know it alls. These are the ones who like to appear knowledgable and when question is posted will google for anwsers then post them.

The Spelling (and grammer) Police, who feel it is their responcibilty to correct others!

Off Topic or easily distracted. Every post reminds them of some off topic unrelated thing and they must post about it!

ALL CAPS PEOPLE! tHE ONES WHO LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS! My guess is these people do not know how to get out of caps.

That enough or you want more? lol.

When people creates threads and say "Don't steal my pictures", "don't steal my kid's artwork" like we are a bunch of thefts. Of course there are creeps out there, but it doesn't mean we all are creeps.

What bugs me are the devil advocates. Every forum has at least a couple. Those are the ones who all ways have to disagree with the OP or majority of opinion. You can bank on it every time!

Then there are the Know it alls. These are the ones who like to appear knowledgable and when question is posted will google for anwsers then post them.

The Spelling (and grammer) Police, who feel it is their responcibilty to correct others!

Off Topic or easily distracted. Every post reminds them of some off topic unrelated thing and they must post about it!

ALL CAPS PEOPLE! tHE ONES WHO LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS! My guess is these people do not know how to get out of caps.

just a note...some people who type in all caps may do so not to annoy people but because they are visually impaired and it is easier to read.

just a note...some people who type in all caps may do so not to annoy people but because they are visually impaired and it is easier to read.

Really? That's interesting, I never knew that. Thanks. :)

scrooge.gif
- - - Me as scrooge said... Christmas

my pet peeves is when i set up the thread and other person set the same thread, ppl post more in other person thread than mine

When people creates threads and say "Don't steal my pictures", "don't steal my kid's artwork" like we are a bunch of thefts. Of course there are creeps out there, but it doesn't mean we all are creeps.

I agree due to the fact. Once you post it on the internet anyone can copy paste and steal it. Even on the photo web sites that stores picture. Unless you have a legal copyright. Then really nothing you can do.

Post it. Then basically anyone can use it. Quote threads, copy and paste. Or circulation happens.

If one truly don't want a person to steal or take. Have it copyrighted before posting.

i don't mind people who google information and post it here. what i don't like are people who (unless they are new internet users) don't take the time to research and deliberately post misinformation or post information that is severely out of date.

My newest pet peeve is when a member (who is not a moderator) makes a comment about closing another member's thread. Rude!

i hate that too! and just to avoid this from becoming another "i agree" post, i'm adding this extra sentence to make the post look longer than it actually would if i simply typed "i agree." :lol:

You answered my question about your pet peeve. Thank you for your sharing. :ugh3:

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back