abc7news.com: Pyramid Scheme Targets The Deaf

Gonji

Reaction score
I got ColoroadoNews, thougth you might interesting about this one.

Gonji
====
The mailer removed the hyperlink... here it is:

Wow... another information about Brian Malzkuhn....

abc7news.com: Pyramid Scheme Targets The Deaf

Don't forget to click on "Watch This Report" too.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/news/iteam/072804_iteam_deaf_scam.html

:shock: It's saddening that it's claimed a lot of victims via that scam. That also includes Brian Malzkuhn who I know through my old school and I always thought he was a really nice bloke. :(

WHAT A DISGRACE to the deaf community if brian can't actually communicate in all aspect of respecting poeple's money and he supposely says he fell in thier scam i do not friggin belive one iota that man is a PROFESSOR in the mathmatics department! SO WHO IS HE TO SCREW the community if i was the man i would have foiled the plans and made sure my deaf consitutents never fell for that by passing along info! and what's more we're kids here hes in his i dunno late 50s 60s its a damn shame and an embarrassment to the deaf community poor his kids thier going thru ridcule of embrassement he should never have misused the work e mail for that purpose! his work e mail should only be directed for work he just embarrassed a 40 yr old deaf studies program department and im so embarrassed i actually know the son of a bitch I WONT BE FALLING UNDER HIS BS! dang smh! :nono: hes the disgrace to the community!

What I'm actually surprised about is the fact that people actually fell for this scam. I've known about this scam for over five years. It's old shit!

VamPyroX said:
What I'm actually surprised about is the fact that people actually fell for this scam. I've known about this scam for over five years. It's old shit!
It is truly sad what happened to those people. I also agree with you that it is surprising that people still fall for the "Nigerian" scam and pyramid schemes. Those scams have been around for many years and I thought by now everyone knew about them.
Very sad. :(

:werd: got this in e mail many time all i did was click SPAM and left it be :) and for poeple to fall for this is a disgrace they are being suckered, bit worse to influence other poeple because of his stupidity, its still a disgrace!

AHh! I know who him. I'm from ohlone college that's him. But I don't know what happed him. :(

Update: Brian M started his work at Ohlone last friday. It seems that he still keeps his position at Ohlone. That's all I know so far.

I trust the younger deaf generations to be more resistant to these scams than the 'Old Guard' generations.

Richard

Oddball said:
Update: Brian M started his work at Ohlone last friday. It seems that he still keeps his position at Ohlone. That's all I know so far.
That's sad. I don't understand why they would let him return. He'll probably use his clients as his advantage. :roll:

Nesmuth said:
I trust the younger deaf generations to be more resistant to these scams than the 'Old Guard' generations.

Richard
Don't be surprised... it still goes on, even with the younger generation. There's scams that's still going on and the younger generations still fall for it. Pathetic!

Geez... Ridcouisly.. Unbeliievable... What heck that guy... turns it out repluation looks "Deaf". *Damn him*

FYI Pymraid Schemes is old news...it did occured almost 8 or 9 years ago in my hometown one of my old deaf friend did used this to target innocent deaf community in my old hometown...it led to big wreckdown, it result in major lawsuit..and many breakup between long time friends among thems...I wasnt in them....I was like THE WATCHER character from Marvel Comic who witnessed the horrible event...The reason I wasnt in there..because my dear friend keep pressuring me not go there because she sense great destruction will come...so I backed off...and it did came...how sad and how horrible it happen to someone in California...

I just wanted to make some additional to my thoughtful based on what I witness...more and more internet are blossoming the home based business...I knew SOME of them are honest during MOST of them arent...they try to rake out people's money from their pocket even they promise "it isnt rich scam but a promised great benefit of financial security." But they slowly eat up people's monies by tell them to they have to make commitment to get leads, set up webpage, sell around, and do an advertising...it is worthless...I am not saying home based business is bad...Like I said SOME of them are honest and play by right rules.

Any of you heard of Quixtar? It's another one of those scams. A lot of NTID students are falling for this thing and they're not getting anything from it. :crazy:

VamPyroX said:
Any of you heard of Quixtar? It's another one of those scams. A lot of NTID students are falling for this thing and they're not getting anything from it. :crazy:

Yes I heard it even I attended the presentation with my wife..my wife knew it isnt right said it is so fishy...so alot of my deaf friend fell for it...even it was spreading all around like virsus on campus of Gallaudet...I dont hear anything who get thick monies from it...even one of my good friend started it last December and havent get it out yet and still no profit so far...

BigSpike said:
Yes I heard it even I attended the presentation with my wife..my wife knew it isnt right said it is so fishy...so alot of my deaf friend fell for it...even it was spreading all around like virsus on campus of Gallaudet...I dont hear anything who get thick monies from it...even one of my good friend started it last December and havent get it out yet and still no profit so far...
Well, Quixtar is currently under investigation for fraud and scam. Basically, the way it works is that you have to spend over $200 online to get points. Those points earn you a check of $6. If you get people to join under you and they earn their points, you get more money. In order to be successful, you'd have to find ten people who are willing to work under you and each of them find 10 people each to work under them. The reason why the whole thing is a scam is that two or three people come to the presentations to advertise themselves. Everyone who signs up joins thoe three people's team. Who's left? That's why we can't spread. They will even encourage you to buy more products from them to help yourself do better and those require sitting down, watching videos, and reading a bunch of books. If you say it doesn't work, they will encourage you to buy other videos and books over and over. Ugh!

Back