A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

31ee820a280f4eb1060e85408fabf35f.gif

I'm worth absolutely nothing. I post on my own Facebook page different fundraising event that I would like to attend. No one indicated any interest attending them with me. Therefore, I didn't go. They lose some money because I'm not there to pay for my date and me. Someone better make me a priority because I'm not worth a damn right now.

Derek, the fundraising event didn't force you to not go just because you didn't have a companion.

You are worth a damn (your words) but you need to find confidence in yourself to go to an event alone, if need be. We've said that sometimes attending an event by yourself gives you the opportunity to meet someone you would like to spend time with.

Please seek a therapist to help you these tough times in your life.

I'm worth absolutely nothing. I post on my own Facebook page different fundraising event that I would like to attend. No one indicated any interest attending them with me. Therefore, I didn't go. They lose some money because I'm not there to pay for my date and me. Someone better make me a priority because I'm not worth a damn right now.
A man's worth isn't based on how many people want to attend events with him.

Posting on FB is too passive and impersonal a way to invite people to events. It's fine to announce the events are coming up and say, "Hope to see you there." Then, you should attend, and if you meet your friends there, fine. If not, maybe you'll meet someone new. At least you get to attend the event.

By not attending these events alone you're missing out on more opportunities to meet new people. How do you expect to meet anyone if you stay home?

"Someone better make me a priority" almost sounds like a threat. Who wants to be threatened into a date?

dereks, the more you post comments about yourself like this people will not want to hang out with you . You have to take a step back and try to see how other people see you when you keep saying you're worthless. You're NOT worthless , you're lonely and that doesn't make you a bad person. I agree with others you have to
try going out to more place and met people . You're kind , smart and have a good sense of humor and you have your own business , that doesn't sound like
a worthless person to me! Sunday is Easter so there has to be a lot of things go on , this a way to meet people .

yes those "stick men" arms were photoshopped into GIF. this is the actual video -

Baby emus are beautiful animal. I love the print. I figured that arms were not real. I googled where they are from. They are from Australia. They looks similar to ostrich. Interesting animal!

Awwww! the original (real) video, the one that does not have the photoshopped arms, is super-cute!

Back