A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

077fee36a2793980a6ea620b48a1eb8f.gif

Don't really pay attention to name or etc.. I just go to good store and pick out one that looks good and especially feels good when testing it. If it don't feel comfortable right away, then it will never be comfortable.

I do know good pairs usually cost 75 dollars or more.

Have you thought of getting your boots resoled?

Sneakers doesn't matter the price. Mine were only $3 on sale and they work fine for me. I don't care for brand name shoes at all.

Sneakers doesn't matter the price. Mine were only $3 on sale and they work fine for me. I don't care for brand name shoes at all.
The brand matter to me , New Balance sneakers are the only one that give me enough room for all for my toes. I never wore high heel shoes so my toes aren't crush
together like some women are. I seen toes that been squeeze into narrow shoes for so long the toes are pushed together.

The brand matter to me , New Balance sneakers are the only one that give me enough room for all for my toes. I never wore high heel shoes so my toes aren't crush
together like some women are. I seen toes that been squeeze into narrow shoes for so long the toes are pushed together.

I have small feet so it's not an issue at all.

Feels like a lazy day at work. No show student been helping the students in the computer class. I did some work that I needed to take care of. Looks like rain is coming here.

My husband swears he heard Sandhill cranes last night. (I don't know what kind of sound they make, some kind of honking or cawing.) He says he knows the difference between those cranes and other types of cranes/birds by sound. We are so hoping the two Sandhill cranes that mated last year and took up residence in our backyard come back. They flew south for the winter. He said the sound was still far away for whatever that means, so I hope they are still making their way to our yard. They prefer marshes and wetlands, and we have plenty of that in our yard.

This was taken in our backyard at dusk this evening, so the photo is a little darker than I'd like. But it shows the 2 Sandhill Cranes in our backyard today. They were heckling two Canadian geese (I want to say I think they were saying "Get the heck out of our yard!" LOL).

Attachments

• IMG_0300-rev-smaller.jpg
    IMG_0300-rev-smaller.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 10
My vibrating alarm clock broke yesterday. I had to order a new one last night. It's on it's way. I got the same kind - the sonic boom. I think they're good quality, just that everything will break at some point or another. I've had this one about 10 years maybe.

My vibrating alarm clock broke yesterday. I had to order a new one last night. It's on it's way. I got the same kind - the sonic boom. I think they're good quality, just that everything will break at some point or another. I've had this one about 10 years maybe.

Sonic Boom is awesome. I have one... Mine is...let's see... 14 years this past Christmas (it was a gift from a friend). Still working though sometimes now it turns off by itself when the light is on...never did that before. Just waiting for it to crap out sooner than later lol.

Back