A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Time to workout with my BIG blue ball! Danceball craze

7e528e842e8f803116f22be7489b19e5.gif

I can sell 1 or 35 bikes per week. It doesn't matter. I'm not getting much love. I would've thought people would be impressed that I can sell bikes week in and week out. I've lost interest. Why should I sell bikes?

I can sell 1 or 35 bikes per week. It doesn't matter. I'm not getting much love. I would've thought people would be impressed that I can sell bikes week in and week out. I've lost interest. Why should I sell bikes?
Selling bike is not all that you're about and I would think you would people to like you for what kind of a person you're and not by how many bike you can sell.
You have to get out and met more people and then this way you have a better chance of meeting the right person for you.
If you didn't sell bikes would be able to support yourself and the right person for you ?

Drinking wine after spending hours painting my stairway hallway AFTER a day of teaching ...I am just so damn busy!

Incredible busy day and managed to get a workout done.:)

It's been a long week for me starting last week. I have issues with blood pressure and it was so sky-high last Thursday I had to go to the hospital. It took them 5 days to get that straightened out and adjust my meds (increased one and added a second one). It was a very BORING stay. Things are different these days in which most people have cell phones, and with cameras on them, so hospitals are now taking your phones away from you to protect the privacy of other patients, so I had to ask for my phone each and every time I wanted to use my phone. It felt so unfair because hospital rooms have telephones that people can talk to their loved ones at any time, and I couldn't. I was so glad to get back home.

It's been a long week for me starting last week. I have issues with blood pressure and it was so sky-high last Thursday I had to go to the hospital. It took them 5 days to get that straightened out and adjust my meds (increased one and added a second one). It was a very BORING stay. Things are different these days in which most people have cell phones, and with cameras on them, so hospitals are now taking your phones away from you to protect the privacy of other patients, so I had to ask for my phone each and every time I wanted to use my phone. It felt so unfair because hospital rooms have telephones that people can talk to their loved ones at any time, and I couldn't. I was so glad to get back home.
Sorry you had to be in the hospital for so long - and without easy use of your phone. Hope they got your meds right and your back to your normal self. :hug:

Sorry you had to be in the hospital for so long - and without easy use of your phone. Hope they got your meds right and your back to your normal self. :hug:
Thank you. I'm still getting used to the new meds, they make me so drowsy. I think over time it will even itself out.

:hug:

Back