A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Yikes AC, I hope the meds do even out.. not fun to get stuck in the hospital. A little surprised they take away your phone though considering I thought most hospitals have wifi now. Last time I was in the hospital was back in 2008- and only had the SideKick I think.

:hug:

A dog's prayer before he goes to 'bed'...

345a7e051dcf57441bbd39b216d4cab6.jpg

Yikes, Alley Cat; I hope things are alright with you now...is Lisinopril one of your meds? I take it ....10 mg

Yikes, Alley Cat; I hope things are alright with you now...is Lisinopril one of your meds? I take it ....10 mg

Doing a lot better, thank you. I do take Lisinopril, 20 mg, as well as Propranolol.

That poor dog ! You can tell it's stress out ! And I really don't care what other people think of me saying this ! You tell by the dog body language he/she doesn't like this !

That poor dog ! You can tell it's stress out ! And I really don't care what other people think of me saying this ! You tell by the dog body language he/she doesn't like this !
Doesn't looked stressed to me. Looks like s/he's listening to its owner.

And, if anything, that photo followed the Welcome Aboard! post. I kinda thought it was fitting if that makes sense.

Back