A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

LOL!

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 15
19d246e14400a246c2e6a54f16e364da.gif

It is FRIDAY !!! Whoo Hoo! After a stressful week last week (because of Easter and where I work) this week was relatively "normal" -- it was still busier than I thought it'd be, but not too bad, but I'm STILL glad it's Friday.

Yes, I got too much time on my hands lol A lady needs vacation to enjoy life and spend time writing on actor Shemar Moore's comment box on his live videos :giggle:

Shemar Moore hot , sexy and has Bulldogs :gorgeous:

Came across a picture of me way back when and I see my daughter in the picture. Though people have said she looks like me, I haven't really seen it myself. On closer inspection, there are obvious differences.

Yes, I got too much time on my hands lol A lady needs vacation to enjoy life and spend time writing on actor Shemar Moore's comment box on his live videos :giggle:

Shemar Moore hot , sexy and has Bulldogs :gorgeous:
I also think Shemar Moore is hot!

Going to rip out the carpet today. Nervous as hell!

I ripped out the w/w carpet in my 2 bedrooms condo and had to take all the tacks out of the concrete floor. It saved my money when having a new w/w rug put in .
The rug guy was so impress he asked if I wanted to work for him.

Re alarm clocks- There are some out there that have super loud tones...but wouldn't recommend it if you live in a condo because it will wake up the neighbors and the dead.

Back