A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

We still have too much snow here for flowers but even the thought of crocus' make me happy.
I need to bake and do a lot of laundry. I'm not sure I have the energy to be Suzy Homemaker today, but so be it.

Wirelessly posted

I want to stay in bed but I have to get up and go to work.

I am busy on issues on lots of health difficults :) 80% healths normal I believe normal soon wellness, it is soon coming, I forward. I will busy it I am lots of health!

Wirelessly posted

I am lounging and doing nothing lol

1 hr left till a road trip to upstate NY for some skiing! will be gone for a whole weekend.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
1 hr left till a road trip to upstate NY for some skiing! will be gone for a whole weekend.

Have fun!

wonderful adjust supportive to effort to me impressive me things support increase to glad for me, supportive for my counsellor two. that is great. That is great lots of things increase level increase! i understood! :)

Wirelessly posted

dereksbicycles said:
I'm worth nothing so it's a perfect day for me to comment on this thread about nothing.

Don't say that , keep your chin up!

The doctor said , I was obese : shock:

Last edited:
I am happy plan to guy replace modern new awesome, and soon replace new doctor soon, impressive, that is wonderful I am lots of great effort communication! successfully, happy joy, impressive no failure! I am happy awesome perfect. that is great improve development!

Wirelessly posted

Zumba this early morning

Got confirmation from an old friend. She will be giving me 2 cats. They were rescues that she ended up with after her neighbors had to move out of the country. Both are neutered males. Oreo is while with a little black and I never got a description of Socks.

I lots of rough serious rough on things not easy lots of overwhelming. I am serious, no reason I am very overwheliming, I am double odd, I have issues on pain ,suffer as well I have no choice but if failure on system. odd I see increase anxiety worst serious, terribles day last ago week numberous oh. I will find out who is adviser professional quality know.. I reanyzled to anxiety lots of rough!

Just completed another Cochlear Implant exercise tonight- singles dance.
Next one -Tuesday.

bad sore throat ear ache,daughter same just want go bed pain killers sleep,not going to happen gor help daughter to move

Back