A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

i too want a beer. an aussie beer sounds particularly nice..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZs7VJaAlQ]Aussie Beer Commercial - Best Ad Ever - YouTube[/ame]

Wirelessly posted

Off to an early Zumba class :)

For the first time in months, I have a weekend of no plans. Yay! Need the rest.

ha me too! no overtime work this am. im feeling whoa relaxxxing. BUT I will do small errand in the house. oh well haha

Me too..chores will always be there no matter what. Also, I have to go to the bank to deposit my check from my 2nd job. Blah

A bit later-Cochlear Implant exercise at Club Solo dance/Seniors ( over 50). Swing away and ChaCha on tap
Even "retired" 3 left footers welcome.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I discovered using sea salt on your hands and feet makes them so soft. After, rub on some vitamins E oil. Less expensive pedicure :)

It is going to be a very interesting day for me. First: Bad news that I need to clean up the house like crazy after went away on every weekends a lot. Well I am not ms. purrfect chica. ;) So My childhood friend is moving to our local town from Long Island. My friend will bring the kitty to stay at our house for 10 days while they stay at the hotel until their house is ready in 10 days. so Looking forward to hanging with my childhood friend again after 25 yrs.

bad storm on snow 0.o wow OMG surprised blizzard 0.o today!!! worst bad I am surprised!

just got home a short while ago because I had an emergency call from my best friend. he needed my help to tow him out of nasty deep mud in construction area.

took me a while to clean my truck and boots. dang clay mud!

just got home a short while ago because I had an emergency call from my best friend. he needed my help to tow him out of nasty deep mud in construction area.

took me a while to clean my truck and boots. dang clay mud!

tskk... tsk... Everytime I see a post from you, it deserves another nutkick of the day! :giggle:

:lol: ^^^^^^

I finally saw my old friend yesterday. Poor her and her family look so exhausted, with ton of stuff in their car. They did drop their kitty off at my house. I will see them later this week. Their familys kitty is adorable!! He is so brave snooping all over the house. Two of my cats are not happy. LOL at night, i had to put him in the room for his safety. He looks like he's big and thin but he is heavy than all of my cats. wow

I exciting to my father today soon really happy for me :) I really exciting to my dad. knew me soon ready! it is lots of me exciting to me! I am busy times I spending to supper I know he know happy for me of course!

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
I miss my kitty who passed away last year.

:hug: in time you can get a new one.

Crocus leaves have made their appearance. Can spring be far behind?

Trash collector has changed my trash & recycle days starting next week. Now they're on the same day (a different day then either were on before). Good thing I use post-its on my calendar as reminders. Will still need two since recycle is every other week.

Back