A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Wirelessly posted

I am looking forward to seeing things moving along in my life :)

I am surprised that my close friend who decided to move to MA. They did put their Deaf daughter at the Learning center school. They have been moving a lot in past. Apparently that TLC is a good one as of right now. COOL!

I am not well as longer pain :( ilness anxiety I am serious will till on psychiast to will thursday. serious on health..... anxiety and anxious. caregiving aware worry but caregiving to saw me failure to me medication odd. no perfect. doctor will investiage my medication
I willl better normal strongerful! health normal straightl difficult anxiety and on low engery complication!

my caregiving supportive value do me. I stay place home good news!! I love caregiving to respect to me.. I am lots of pain on sick! suffer on anxiety worst ago long anxiety high. worst it is pretty It is take few day I will better heal! it modify heal medication! I almost to feeling stranger on my body scared annoy cycle stranger. maybe medication!

I am surprised that my close friend who decided to move to MA. They did put their Deaf daughter at the Learning center school. They have been moving a lot in past. Apparently that TLC is a good one as of right now. COOL!

Oh definitely a great school! :)

Wirelessly posted

Keeping a good outlook life will get better :)

Expect of more snow on the way tomorrow.

index.php

index.php

Probably gonna re-read one of William Faulkner's works or join the channel "Drink Bitch Drink" while drinking and chatting tonight.

anyone. Dunno yet, it's on camfrog program. I know no one from there really.

my friends used to chat on camfrog and they quitted last year or two. They were addicted to camfrog for about 4 yrs before that. She showed me the camfrog.. *interesting* :shock:

Mio amor will be starting school in March :)

I want to figure how to set Skype on my computer so that I would possibly help some people with ASL.

Back