A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I swing both way. :)

I knew about it for a long time, but the west coast is a lot friendlier than at home. I would never say such a thing back in the old cities I lived in.

Don't know if you've moved off the island yet but ya know they say that Vancouver IS the Lesbian Capital of the World. No worries for bi's. So get out your flag because it's just about the time of year.

:Ohno: it's 7 years and counting

Just making a choatic referral to what would happen if people just stopped paying bills and taking whatever they wanted for free. Not getting religious. Besides it's not likely happen anytime soon, certain things have to take place before that actually happens.

As for the Gulf War, that happened in 90-91, this new war is The Second Gulf War commonly referred as The War on Terror/Operation Iraqi Freedom. :P

A better example would have been NOLA/Katrina.

On a different note, my daughter does not realize she is wearing one of her dad's shirts. I haven't told her as I don't want to get into that discussion with her until she is ready and brings it up herself. This shirt got stuck in my stuff after the divorce without my knowledge and it's been sitting in my dresser until she pulled it out.

This wee terror is attacking me!!!! :giggle:

Attachments

• AD.jpg
    AD.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 9
Souggy> yes. She just turned 6 wks. Rescued her. Tiny mite. Was the runt of a litter of 10 and is about a 3rd of the size of the rest.
Bott> No, she's just a mixed. I had to put down my male Sphynx and after a few weeks I got this little terror to keep her company. Ginger, kitten, is learning all sorts of skills, including how to harass my little old lady. :laugh2:

My DD wants a kitten but we live in an area where coyotes come right into the back yard and bear country isn't that far off, so right now I have to say no.

My DD wants a kitten but we live in an area where coyotes come right into the back yard and bear country isn't that far off, so right now I have to say no.

Good for being a responsible mom! She would be really upset if something happened.

One of my daughter's kitten was taken by a fox . That was so awful. :(

Cute kitty!!!!!! :)

I need to stop reading Urbandictionary...I am laughing way too much at nothing! :lol:

Good for being a responsible mom! She would be really upset if something happened.

One of my daughter's kitten was taken by a fox . That was so awful. :(

We have those too. Had one right up in the window in broad daylight once.

I knew what a Gleek was. My sister! She had me order her a Glee tshirt off ebay not long ago!:laugh2:

Just recevied an email from work - a bear sent us an email asking for a job. No wonder the bears has high percentage of unemployment...:lol:

Wirelessly posted

I just got done getting a massage by one of the students from school whose in the m.t. program. He put me to sleep it felt soooo good. I am going to sleep like a baby. Good night!

I've been looking for a dress for a wedding reheasal dinner I have to attend and I got an awesome designer strapless dress that fits perfectly last night at a second hand store! Now I am looking for excuses to wear it after the wedding, but I've thought of anything that it would be appropiate to wear it to yet.

And I might actually survive grad school --- if my superglue works....

JClarke - what is a bear? (I'm assuming not the animal....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back