A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
Is there anyone on this forum that might know the going price for a Louis Vuitton wallet?

In Aust it varies from $900 to $1100

So I hope if it's cheaper in US then I'll snap one up.

Hey,
Is there anyone on this forum that might know the going price for a Louis Vuitton wallet?

Exchange rates would make it cheaper automatically.

Lets see.. It should be cheaper than 900-1100..

Theres a few Louis Vuitton stores in Vegas. Wynn, The mall, and Caesars Palace is very close to the Sands Convention Center.

Hey,

Women wallet with checkbook???? I would guess in the $600 range here. I will be at North Park tomorrow....will check

Hey,

Maybe try e bay??? I got a nice LV purse for my ex wife a few years ago and she was very pleased. I got it for 250$

Women wallet with checkbook???? I would guess in the $600 range here. I will be at North Park tomorrow....will check

Not checkbook type. I prefer plain women wallet. Thanks for answering my question about how much approx for the LV wallet.

Maybe try e bay??? I got a nice LV purse for my ex wife a few years ago and she was very pleased. I got it for 250$

Don't want to obtain one thru ebay because so many are fake.

I am thinking of a prank via mail to my friend in the U.S, any ideas? :evil:

Why isn't there any Popeye's Chicken in Salt Lake :( I want popeye's dang it!

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Why isn't there any Popeye's Chicken in Salt Lake :( I want popeye's dang it!

:hug: wish I was closer send you some :)

I know the feeling. I've missed restaurants each time I moved. One I miss right now is breakfast at Hardee's. Other I miss is In And Out.

I am thinking of a prank via mail to my friend in the U.S, any ideas? :evil:

I know someone who told me that when he was a teen, he sent a fake planned parenthood on information about small size condom. He used a finger cot. Yeah, he was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back