A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight my dad brought home a painting that he bought on Ebay. It's fairly extravagant, but at the same time, very ugly. He's in love with it. Mocking his obsession, I asked if he were to trade the dogs or the painting, which would he choose. He honestly chose the painting, saying, "We could get more basset hounds." :roll: He was dead serious...... I don't like materialistic people.

I was so thrilled when my first game started three weeks ago and now you say this.....

It will suck here in two months 100 degree nights with 80% humidity.....That's why I go to Ruidoso for the summer.

I am given a broshure assignment, make a medical center broshure my project will include a pic of a hot doctor(John Stamos), with a handsome name :naughty:

I am given a broshure assignment, make a medical center broshure my project will include a pic of a hot doctor(John Stamos), with a handsome name :naughty:

I have a lab coat :) Play Dr. alot

Had fun time at the Jazz game tonight with my neice. Jazz took care of business easily. Its a shame the Mavs had to have a lucky finish to win tonight. It will sure be an exciting last 2 weeks of the season.

GO JAZZ!!! :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back