A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a beautiful day here in the southland and wish I knew how to surf to let it out in the ocean and no one will notice.

get some lesson from a stud :naughty:

Hang in there OB7!! Do the right thing for YOU. The rest is just fluff to be overcome. I know, easy for me/us to say.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Jiro said:
Oceanblue7 said:
Its a beautiful day here in the southland and wish I knew how to surf to let it out in the ocean and no one will notice.

get some lesson from a stud :naughty:

That sounds like an idea that I will consider.

Tousi, thanks =)

Last edited:
ah.... what a day... my motorcycle season is back and what a ride.... seeing them jogging in them spandex shorts :naughty:

lol hot surfer boys wud definately chase after you if u surfed.. :naughty: cheer up... you have alot of things to be thankful for ;)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

crazyerica32 said:

lol hot surfer boys wud definately chase after you if u surfed.. :naughty: cheer up... you have alot of things to be thankful for ;)

Thanks CrazyErica, surfing lessons might be on my agenda. Yeah, look forward to seeing hottie surfer guys :naughty:

ah.... what a day... my motorcycle season is back and what a ride.... seeing them jogging in them spandex shorts :naughty:

Smiley-IPB-32.gif

Glad for you Jiro!!!!!! :D

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:

Having fun with excellent scenary? :giggle:

Beautiful day! Was suppose to rain, today seems like the clouds went around us! LOL. Enjoying another warm sunny day!

wwwwhhhhooooooooooooooooooo-heeeeeeee!!!!!! just got home from 2 hrs of riding after work. That was a rather cold ride but :cool2:

wwwwhhhhooooooooooooooooooo-heeeeeeee!!!!!! just got home from 2 hrs of riding after work. That was a rather cold ride but :cool2:
:h5: We pushed 50 degrees today and I was tempted. There were a couple brave souls out there today in the rain.

I hate the state standardized testing..too much work.

My SUV broke down this am so I had to use my hubby's SUV to get to work. I hope it wont cost so much to fix it. Ugh.

It may affect my going to AZ in 3 weeks. My mom is pushing me to go to AZ during my Spring Break which is in two weeks. I havent really had the time to search for cheap tickets because of my homework and then the situation with my SUV. Maybe I will try tmw. I am too brain dead right now.

I got some good giggles at the gym watching two guys using stability balls.:giggle: They were something else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back